Katie Hayes #64 I am UJane Bolt

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What size did she say she was again? Could have sworn she said 12, but large is 14-16 🤔🤨🧐
And it’s absolutely cutting her in half. She’s an 18 at least. The followers that thought she was a leggy blonde must be horrified!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I’m absolutely disgusted at her pimping her child out on these adverts. But your own tit and let your child live in privacy!!!

Reactions: 24
‘Bob they’re obssssesed with my weight Bob, but I’m a size 8 I swear’
Ahahaha I cannot cope, so she makes out she’s a full on waif about ready to drop through a grid and she’s 14-16 because a company has outed her ahahahaah

Say that’s a lie truff, I dare you. No, I double dare you. 🤣🤣🤣

Barb, that photo from the company outing her size needs to go on the wiki 🤣🤣🤣🤣💀

• Haha
Reactions: 20
The day from hell today, get in watch the reel read the new thread title and I'm howling happy Wednesday gang 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
She’s so obsessed with Olive getting used to eating outdoors she makes her eat her lunch cold but can’t even take a blanket for her to sit on so she’s plonked her on a paper bag! Why does she also make out Olive can feed herself when she clearly can’t (nothing wrong with it she’s a baby, just say you feed her why does she need to be so bespokely advanced? We know you’re her momma truff so absolutely nobody is gearing up Mensa for baby Olive.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Pantry goals is bleeping SAD AF
Isn’t it! Just shows what kind of person you are if you think a bleeping pantry is goals my nan had a pantry as did my mum before she downsized after my dad passed and I swear to god it was a bleeping nightmare just another room to hoover and mop 😂😂😂

Reactions: 22
I don’t understand feeding your kid iced cold food when it clearly should be warm. When trollif goes to school she won’t be used to hot school dinners in the same place everyday. The poor child’s got zero routine she’s even forced awake in the morning arlarse

• Sad
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.