Katie Hayes #59 The only ring she’s getting is a ring door bell

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That baby must have some absolutely potent, toxic nappies
Just like her mumma

Ooooer Steph the Meff throwing shade
She’ll take what she can bleeping get and we all know it. Teeth on that Jake 👀👀👀 my god, she chats pure tit

Pesto, pizza, cheese on everything that kids eating like a king.
“What did you get for your first birthday olive?”
“Gout!”
My turn for the crem... make sure you all say something nice at my funeral.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Found this on Twitter from 2016 so is she just restocking stuff she has already done including the Salt Dog lipstick
Clearly was dropped not long after. Never seen anything of hers even used shite off eBay. Maybe it’s available on her Depop? 😂
edit- I do remember talk of the “mother of Pearl” highlighter she had.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Sorry, but she CANNOT be launching lashes... I don’t think I’ve ever seen her with lashes that aren’t hanging off?!!
Lashes would be the easiest thing for her to stick her name on though... you can buy strip lashes from China for less than 20p a pair with your own brand label on. Guessing she’s done that.
this will be it!
i thought teeth whitner the way she was showing those pegs

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Does she think shes building suspense posting it late?!
It's just showing her incompetence.

Steph Toms done a huge launch with Ofra cosmetics of a highlighter the other day an it was posted exactly at the time she said, despite the fact Ofra are based in America. If people with a time difference can get it right, why can't Truff 😂😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
That face you pull when your heavy-handed Ma drags your baby hair into a pony tail and dresses you as a doily for likes and engagement on the gram...

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Like duck would I take any parenting or weaning advice from Truffs, I’d rather listen to Rose West. Jesus Christ she’s a content mess 🤣🤣🤣
I wouldn’t take no advice from her I would rather rose west was our babysitter than be influenced by Kate Hayes 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.