Katie Hayes #59 The only ring she’s getting is a ring door bell

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So lipstick then?! Would tie in with the pay a tenner and al let u know the same lip combo I use everyday, every night, on all my clients, on olive and on mez too

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I genuinely am concerned about the stuff she’s weaning Oliff on. Surely it’s should be bland food to get used to textures then introduce flavour? Why would she give her pesto or paprika if she’s only been weaning her 3 weeks? She does realise that Oliff is only 6 months old? She’ll be sending her the chippy next for some ribs n red chips. 🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 32
So after all that, thanks to her big clue 🙄 we can deduce that she’s launching lipstick and lashes my local drag queen wouldn’t be seen dead in. Wow.... so bespoke, sooo worth the wait!!

At this stage I wouldn’t even be shocked if she relaunched dream matte mousse thinking she’s ahead of the trends on skincare and coverage she is THAT outdated with her MUA style.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Makes me howl shes launching a red lippy when the girl wears a nude in allllll her make up looks. I find it weird Bperfect never did anything with her.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
So after all that, thanks to her big clue 🙄 we can deduce that she’s launching lipstick and lashes my local drag queen wouldn’t be seen dead in. Wow.... so bespoke, sooo worth the wait!!
I know it’s the easiest thing to bring out, plouise is always trying to bring out new things that arnt really on the market, peaches have their pigment range, she’s so predictable

Reactions: 8
I really do not want to boycott h & b too 😭👄👁

#60 crusty lashes and red moustaches

• Haha
Reactions: 18
You know how you keep your enemies as Facebook friends..? One of mine is always sharing her mates boxes and I report every post as spam. So petty!
How the duck do they get away with it! Surely someone will grass them to the DWP?

Reactions: 11
Sorry, but she CANNOT be launching lashes... I don’t think I’ve ever seen her with lashes that aren’t hanging off?!!
Lashes would be the easiest thing for her to stick her name on though... you can buy strip lashes from China for less than 20p a pair with your own brand label on. Guessing she’s done that.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.