Katie Hayes #59 The only ring she’s getting is a ring door bell

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Spent the morning “WFH” but actually catching up on all things truff. The pink top under her hoody revel is stained and she mouths the words at the wrong time. What a crease

• Haha
Reactions: 19
It’s honestly funnier the more you watch it
On one of the takes she fucks up were she pulls her hoody then comes on the pink jumper oh I've got actual tears in my eyes she needs to get on Anna the bully n take a lesson in how to do these fucken reels 😭🤪 just so I can laugh even harder than what am laughing know do u reckon little legs mates all stand round watching her then pissing them laughing 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Why is all she does when doing them she olny ever uses her hand like mix it up kate fucken hell whip yer hair back n forth n that girl give us a spin ur reels r all the same like ur make up looks get some new content girl cause am telling u u need it 🤪✌

Reactions: 11
Like duck would I take any parenting or weaning advice from Truffs, I’d rather listen to Rose West. Jesus Christ she’s a content mess 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 32
What happened to being really strict with their routine now Olives weaning? 🥴 lasted 3 weeks before everything gets frozen so it can be eaten on the go. Poor Olive mustn’t know if she’s coming or going

Reactions: 18
What happened to being really strict with their routine now Olives weaning? 🥴 lasted 3 weeks before everything gets frozen so it can be eaten on the go. Poor Olive mustn’t know if she’s coming or going
Is it normal to give a baby oats with coconut milk and carrot and rhubarb? I’m pretty certain me and my siblings just had ready brek or the baby rice at that age 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Is it normal to give a baby oats with coconut milk and carrot and rhubarb? I’m pretty certain me and my siblings just had ready brek or the baby rice at that age 🤣🤣
Sounds like she’s feeding a bespoke race horse not a nearly 7 month old human child 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 42
Sounds like she’s feeding a bespoke race horse not a nearly 7 month old human child 😂
I’m feeling like a bit of a poor person now as I just had plain porridge oats with water this morning not olives bespoke cinnamon, carrot, rhubarb and coconut milk oats 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Sorry just caught up so going back a couple of pages now. On the apprentice ad, did I read it right that there are 5-10 positions available??? So I assume Pep has got wind that old Rishi may be announcing extra grants for companies who take on apprenticeships in the Budget tomorrow?? So grabbing more gov money to probably discard the poor kids once the gov payments stop? Along with all the grants and loans they got for Oh Snarlin being shut and now dissolving it so they don't have to pay it back?? Such absolute skanks. I bet Truff is announcing something similar, I reckon it will be an X Factor type comp like Katie Price did a few years ago to find a new apprentice 🤣🤣

Thats because you are not expert. Porridge or rice is not bespoke enough for Olive. Poor kid!

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Cheryl. Truffs. Repeat after me.
If you cannot afford to pay staff fairly for their time and effort, you cannot afford staff.
Bellends. £3 an hour to be a skivvy. Absolute head Tory behaviour.

• Heart
Reactions: 42
She actually thinks she looks attractive when she scrunches her face up and does that stupid grin doesn’t she? Why does she continue to try to mime to songs that she does not know the words to and can’t / can’t keep up with. She is poor at editing videos and all the tit she try’s to do in her ‘reels’ is just copied nonsense anyway.

STOP THROWING YOUR SLAB HAND IN FRONT OF THE CAMERA 😴

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Poor sods who will actually apply for that £3/hour slavery. If you want to get into the makeup/lash game, get yourself a job in the Asda or wherever and do it on the side. Build your client base, invest in your training and then go full time when financially stable. Don’t work for pennies to line Pep or Truff’s pockets.

• Heart
Reactions: 37
That video reminds me of michael Jackson black or white video, where the people are miming and dancing moving the heads and it changing to someone else, I’m so embarrassed for her 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.