Katie Hayes #59 The only ring she’s getting is a ring door bell

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
£124.50 per week. That is so cheeky. I understand "tact" but diplomacy? In what context?
If my daughter came home saying she wanted to apply for this I would be so upset. On the flip side, imagine Bayyllleeeeeeee telling Cheryl she was applying for a £125 pw position. Cheryl would be fuming. I like Cheryl, but this is changing my mind tbh.....

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Honestly, the thought of some smelly bastard lobbing random food into a box with their sweaty hands makes me heave.
You know how you keep your enemies as Facebook friends..? One of mine is always sharing her mates boxes and I report every post as spam. So petty!

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Thank god there are some
Decent humans out there. Lad I know gets his topped up too, they’ve still got to live!!! Chezza will have them believing otherwise though, gross individual that one
Yeah Cheryl will give the whole “I wish I was earning that at your age” shite, then proceed to tell them how she was a single mum with no money bla bla bla and now she has LB’s, a house and an acrobatic dog from the 80s 😂 (@QueenBarb2 that still makes me piss) 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
You know how you keep your enemies as Facebook friends..? One of mine is always sharing her mates boxes and I report every post as spam. So petty!
No greater insult than when someone you are hate-friends with deletes you on Facebook though

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Yeah Cheryl will give the whole “I wish I was earning that at your age” shite, then proceed to tell them how she was a single mum with no money bla bla bla and now she has LB’s, a house and an acrobatic dog from the 80s 😂 (@QueenBarb2 that still makes me piss) 😂
👏 precisely this. Can’t stand it
She’s exactly the type of prick that moans about people on benefits too, all whilst rinsing the govt herself
*acrobatic dog from the 80’s 😂😂😂🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
They don’t have to pay that wage either, my brother is an apprentice and on his first day the boss said to him he’d feel arlarse paying him £3ph so pays him £7ish. Proper gross thinking people deserve £3 an hour when they clearly have the money to pay more 🤮
We use apprentices at my work, we pay them a proper decent wage (actually pretty high considering their ages) and always keep them on after they have finished. It's not set up for employers to get cheap labour it's to offer kids a chance to learn a trade.

No greater insult than when someone you are hate-friends with deletes you on Facebook though
Oh that's the worst, makes you want to knock on their door and tell them you would have deleted them years ago if not for the entertainment

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I literally cut a shitload of people I can't stand off FB. I hate the thought of fat bleep lisa from high school nosying at my holiday pics from 2014 😫😂

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Why did she think Olive was allergic to tomatoes before she started weaning her? Honest to bleeping God, she’s bizarre. I might look at my kids later and allocate allergies to them just by looking at them.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 47
Always out on the go so she batch cooks for Olive...

In the middle of a pandemic when we're meant to stay at home.

Alright then 👍

• Angry
Reactions: 34
Would love for the police to turn up at the bespoke dreamy beach that she has to drive to and issue her a fine. People taking piss at Formby.
Imagine her shouting TROLL at police 😯

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Did one of yous ask her when her announcement is hahaha only because I can’t imagine anyone is actually arsed!?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
The “pink sparkle” makeup look is just the same as every other makeup look she does, with a bit of shimmer eyeshadow on her inner corners? I don’t get why she can’t see that?? What’s the difference between these:
5E15ED1A-B267-45A2-BD68-50A40D927067.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I just hope she washes her hair before 21st of June. She didn’t bother for that reel so I can’t see her being arsed to for actually going out.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Her hair looks like a chip pan, her neck is green, that makeup look is exactly the same as every other ‘look’ she does ... erghk Kate, sort it out! You’re vile!

Reactions: 19
Is she having a laugh "I'm coming out" that's all you have been doing all along!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
How tit is she at reels 😂😂 its actually so funny she’s mouthing the words at the wrong time

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Oh well my morning wernt going to good quick jump on the fat fucks instergram I've done nothing but laugh them fucken reels 😭 I've howled am coming out u haven't been fucken in 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Oh well my morning wernt going to good quick jump on the fat fucks instergram I've done nothing but laugh them fucken reels 😭 I've howled am coming out u haven't been fucken in 🤪
It’s honestly funnier the more you watch it

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.