Katie Hayes #59 The only ring she’s getting is a ring door bell

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
In my local faceboook freebies group people keep offering out extra of whatever they’ve been cooking.
“I’ve got an extra bowl of vegetable soup, if anyone’s interested”. I know times are hard and that but No f**king thanks, couldn’t think of anything worse.

• Haha
Reactions: 39
It just looks and sounds pretentious as duck. Get some disposable foil trays with a few frozen sausage rolls on, and another for the chicken legs. I don’t want cocktail sausages in my jelly and Ice cream, cheers Gurtrude.
No vol au vents Bongo? 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
My local Facebook groups are full of people selling tray cakes / afternoon teas etc and one look at their profile pic tells me it’s a NO from me thanks. That said a bit of salmonella might help me lose some of the lockdown timber so maybe I should consider it!
Tell me about it, bleeping council estate sue selling a box of gray looking sarnies with a few scones and lidl jam calling it an afternoon tea....its a no from me thanks 🤮🤮

mez on first dates
Aww I actually like Mez on this, she's a proper scouse nan...
You can tell truff gets on her fuckin tits but she has to put up with all her tit.

Truff claiming shes been Dubai for 14 years, Mez would bleeping hate that place! Defo not her type of place.
Get her to Torremolinos in Irish bar and send truff off to the burj

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 49
There is no way that baby only started weaning 3 weeks ago. bleeping avocado on toast?? She’ll be on Beef Wellington with all the trimmings by Saturday at this rate.

• Haha
Reactions: 56
Is OHDs next meal pineapple with cherry tomatoes and mushrooms or are they snails. wouldn’t put anything past this lunatic

• Haha
Reactions: 14
In my local faceboook freebies group people keep offering out extra of whatever they’ve been cooking.
“I’ve got an extra bowl of vegetable soup, if anyone’s interested”. I know times are hard and that but No f**king thanks, couldn’t think of anything worse.
Same, someone ordered a kebab and they were given 2 my mistake and asked on the group if anyone wanted it 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 32
So guyzzzzzz KHM has influenced me..... to lose weight! I don’t know how to do all the photoshop nonsense she does, and what’s the point when people can see you are a heifer in real life. My diet has started today. 😁

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Woke up having a massive anxiety attack today which resulted in me getting all wound up over my fella dumping me again. Floods of tears all morning then I come on here and get a proper laugh. Can’t even express how much I love you all 😭

Can’t believe how massive Olif looks next to Mez, does she just look small next to THM?! Arrr mez though, she always looks like she’d rather not be wherever she is hahaha
Hope you are starting to feel even a little bit better ❤❤❤

• Heart
Reactions: 6
mez on first dates
I don’t often comment on here, only when someone fucks me off enough to comment.. It’s usually when people like this one duck the NHS over by not abiding by Rules that are legal and are there to be kept to for a reason.

I have two things here for you Kate -

1) If you rock up at any Hospital looking for help for either Olive falling from the worktop, tables and chairs or is ill, or any other family member let’s not forget the two fingers you’ve stuck up to the NHS and the people who have kept to the rules. I had my break in work the other day, in an area not too far away from you and I walked into a make shift ICU ( for you that’s an Intensive Care Unit), you probably don’t know what that means and had to deal with people fighting for every breath. While I had read that you had been round the Wirral looking for Coffee Shops, been for a Walk and been to a bleeping Fish Mongers. You see love, it’s T**t’s like you, that we are having to look after these people. People dying by the minutes while you take the absolute piss out of us.. I’ll send my regards to them, tell them you send your love..

2) What the duck did poor Mez do to end up with a bleeping Daughter like you? Let’s hope she steps in before god forbid, her Granddaughter follows in her Mother’s footstep..

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 57
My local Facebook groups are full of people selling tray cakes / afternoon teas etc and one look at their profile pic tells me it’s a NO from me thanks. That said a bit of salmonella might help me lose some of the lockdown timber so maybe I should consider it!
Don’t forget overpriced bags/boxes of penny sweets being manhandled without gloves 🤦🏼‍♀️ NO TA!

‘Anyone doing Roast Dinners?!’ Nah Hun, go peel some spuds you lazy sod! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.