Katie Hayes #59 The only ring she’s getting is a ring door bell

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Maternity leave? Don’t you mean ‘conveniently timed, government ordered closure of your salon due to covid’ hun? Don’t act like you can afford to pay yourself maternity pay. And isn’t bride makeup her best gig? If I was her I’d be prioritising that over everything else, not cutting back on appointments to look after Olive post more dreamy insta content. Cos let’s be honest, with Sian having a baby and everyone else leaving Oh Snarlin’ it’s not gonna be around for much longer. The girl hurts my head 🤯

Reactions: 31
Her maternity is coming to an end? Did it ever start? lol. Thought she started back ‘working’ a week after olive was born because she was so skint
She’s just full of her own tit isn’t she hey

Her timeline and lies with everything is so fucked up I know what you mean. The whole weaning saga has made it even worse. She really needs to back off thinking she’s the mum bible, because if I was a young lass I’d have such a weird expectation of what to expect based on what Kate rams down everyones face with her ‘journey’ and that desk picture is actually sick
She defo started weaning at 3 months old looks like she’s big enough to start primary school

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I just don’t get it, olive seems so big but then can’t sit up unaided, she seems to eat like a 5 yr old but hasn’t got any teeth yet .... so weird

Reactions: 30
That baby is literally nothing but a prop for her and the little staged pic of her at the table proves it. Cannot wait for her to start toddling just so Kate realises just how badly laid out her gaff is.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 34
Girrrrrl, you must live on bleeping Mars if you genuinely believe you’re secretive. You’re not incognito when you post your entire life on social media 🤡
E7A800DE-0497-414B-9D66-1D88B4AF093E.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 45
That baby is literally nothing but a prop for her and the little staged pic of her at the table proves it. Cannot wait for her to start toddling just so Kate realises just how badly laid out her gaff is.
Knocked me sick that. The BABY was not sat playing at her table, she was plonked there for a photo. Why not just enjoy her being small. These bleeping meals she’s getting when she’s got no teeth are blowing my mind as well.

Reactions: 22
Is anyone else struggling to get their heads around the fact that people have actually booked this scruff to do their wedding makeup?!?! 🤯🤯🤯
I’m sorry but if I was booked in with her before lockdown and had sat and watched all her god awful glam lives, I’d happily be fukin off my deposit and looking elsewhere. Keep the deposit hun put it towards some soap to have a fukin scrub with dirty cow

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 56
Is anyone else struggling to get their heads around the fact that people have actually booked this scruff to do their wedding makeup?!?! 🤯🤯🤯
I’m sorry but if I was booked in with her before lockdown and had sat and watched all her god awful glam lives, I’d happily be fukin off my deposit and looking elsewhere. Keep the deposit hun put it towards some soap to have a fukin scrub with dirty cow
I thought this! I think her only clientele now will be people who know no better. Probably people who’ve never had their make up done and are completely clueless, with nothing to compare her to

Reactions: 19
Aw I don’t really agree with taking the piss out of Mez, she seems lovely. Plus a lot of my family are from Liverpool and she really reminds me of them, especially since she’s called nanny too, that’s what I called my Gran 🥰
Ahhhh, no Mez’ll fix it badge for you girl

That baby eats better than some 2 year old she looks so much older the way she is looking at that plate and wanting it.this isn't just 3 weeks of weaning surely
WHY is she giving a 5 month old baby GARLIC 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 19
My bf was shocked too, But he still said “but why do you care?” What a massive troll he is asking me a question like that. He can Go and bum Kate over on her insta I’m done 😂
Arent men boring bastards? I dont think I haveever h
Defo not taking the piss. I loved her on that dating program. The pose against the pram tho I literally thought it was saville.
Dating programme? Mez??

I am actually gobsmacked she spelt 'prioritising' correctly.

Reactions: 6
I'd be fuming if she trowled on the Collection 2000 foundation on my wedding day 🙈
Are weddings even being rescheduled yet tho?

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Arent men boring bastards? I dont think I haveever h

Dating programme? Mez??

I am actually gobsmacked she spelt 'prioritising' correctly.
Yeah she was on first dates a few years ago but it aired last year. Khm didnt mention it until we did on here

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Did anyone get on to her talking to olive dead quite this morning after us ripping her over shouting at her and the baby clearly jumped out her skin 🤣🤣
Doesn’t read here tho 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 26
No honestly imagine she put that collection shite on you for your wedding 😭😭😭

Olive is massive now you mention it, maybe the fake scan pic is the real scan pic and Olive is actually older than we think! 🤯🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.