Katie Hayes #59 The only ring she’s getting is a ring door bell

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does anyone have the mez on first dates screenshot? I need to add to the wiki 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Woke up having a massive anxiety attack today which resulted in me getting all wound up over my fella dumping me again. Floods of tears all morning then I come on here and get a proper laugh. Can’t even express how much I love you all 😭

Can’t believe how massive Olif looks next to Mez, does she just look small next to THM?! Arrr mez though, she always looks like she’d rather not be wherever she is hahaha
Hope you are OK Gigi xx 💖

• Heart
Reactions: 8
A bit off topic but am I the only one who can’t bear the thought of these graze boxes? The chocolate twirls touching the egg wrap and the fruit and biscuits touching the sarnies.... 🤮 sorry I just can’t.
They look like it’s all thrown in 🤮 not a fan myself.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
A bit off topic but am I the only one who can’t bear the thought of these graze boxes? The chocolate twirls touching the egg wrap and the fruit and biscuits touching the sarnies.... 🤮 sorry I just can’t.
Same. I bet it all smells like raw bacteria / food poisoning

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
Bork. Bet whoever made it hasn’t even got a hygiene certificate either

Reactions: 27
Bork. Bet whoever made it hasn’t even got a hygiene certificate either
My local Facebook groups are full of people selling tray cakes / afternoon teas etc and one look at their profile pic tells me it’s a NO from me thanks. That said a bit of salmonella might help me lose some of the lockdown timber so maybe I should consider it!

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Hope you are OK Gigi xx 💖
Thanks love ❤

My local Facebook groups are full of people selling tray cakes / afternoon teas etc and one look at their profile pic tells me it’s a NO from me thanks. That said a bit of salmonella might help me lose some of the lockdown timber so maybe I should consider it!
Eeee it’s rank. None of them realise you need certificates to be selling food like that. Couldn’t be buying a covid infested grazing box from sue with 9 snotty kids and 14 cats walking on the kitchen top

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 37
Thanks love ❤

Eeee it’s rank. None of them realise you need certificates to be selling food like that. Couldn’t be buying a covid infested grazing box from sue with 9 snotty kids and 14 cats walking on the kitchen top
Honestly, the thought of some smelly bastard lobbing random food into a box with their sweaty hands makes me heave.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
Those tit graze boxes always remind me of this
Get to aldi and make yourself a few butties and be done with it
EC335E68-25C4-4A0C-A4B5-4F3832CC0408.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 70
Those tit graze boxes always remind me of this
Get to aldi and make yourself a few butties and be done with it View attachment 462003
hahaha I don’t know how many people here are from Liverpool, but there’s a fb group called Liverpool bargain bay and it’s the worst for this. Needs its own thread

• Haha
Reactions: 33
It just looks and sounds pretentious as duck. Get some disposable foil trays with a few frozen sausage rolls on, and another for the chicken legs. I don’t want cocktail sausages in my jelly and Ice cream, cheers Gurtrude.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Arrrrr it stresses me out so much the sarnies touching the sweet stuff 🤮🤮 egg on a macaroon sound 🤮

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 35
hahaha I don’t know how many people here are from Liverpool, but there’s a fb group called Liverpool bargain bay and it’s the worst for this. Needs its own thread
Omg I’ve seen it honest to God imagine how minty there kitchens are when prepping 😭🤮

• Sick
Reactions: 15
Omg I’ve seen it honest to God imagine how minty there kitchens are when prepping 😭🤮
I saw one once that had actual pubes on the white surface she’d taken the pic of the food she was selling on. If KHM looks closely enough she’ll find some in that box

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
I saw one once that had actual pubes on the white surface she’d taken the pic of the food she was selling on. If KHM looks closely enough she’ll find some in that box
Nice one Gigi, that’s just given Delo his next excuse when he gets caught with another bird all over him. The pubes came from the graze box I promise!!

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.