Katie Hayes #59 The only ring she’s getting is a ring door bell

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Translates to, I will use a filter but screenshot my pics and post without the filter name at the top
Case closed
Next rant fat mouth
Helen flannagan has stopped using filters and fair play to her she says she looks crap some days as do we all
Does this stupid munter not realise people would have more respect for her if she did similar?
We all have anxiety the world has gone to 🤬 the last 12 months. She has a beautiful daughter a nice home and isnt shopping at food banks. Shes gifted so much stuff its disgusting.
Do us all a favour and bore off!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Only just watching that hair curling reel from yesterday.... couple of days after advertising not using heat on your hair for a month... she does a reel using curlers with a song stating’ I wanna feel the heat with somebody’ 😂😂😂 you can’t make up how erratic she is hahahahaha

• Haha
Reactions: 34
How about if you feel insecure or crap without a filter then have a day off, we will all survive 24hrs without seeing your massive grubby grid!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
His rockferrian roughage is rubbing off on her BELTER that, why is she brushing the pasta get a bleeping spoon 😂 that room isn't your favourite room in the house your just saying that because we've pointed out the obvious that it's not fit for purpose and you and delo have to sign language to eachother in bed because you've got nowhere to go, also keep the dog away from the baby when she's bleeping eating, first rules of dogs and babies, don't let a baby near a dog when it's eating and don't let a dog near a baby whilst it's eating, he will soon think that her food is his and they're very protective over food he will have her hand off, right after he's took her left foot off dangling from the highchair, bleeping ridiculous

Lock the dog away at meal times

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
A pastry brush on her pasta, what a div. I’d be worried about sitting the opposite side of the garage to olive, whatever way the baby falls she will bang her head on a wall the room is so narrow

Reactions: 17
Cheap vs expensive - she managed to make them both look tit. What’s the point if it’s so rushed 🤣 and she’s not gonna talk her audience through it hahaa they gained duck all from that!

• Haha
Oh thats made me howl, see my comment from 17th Feb. Literally providing content for her. She's deffo trolling us now haha no shame whatsoever.
Shame she didn’t use different brushes and just ragged the same dirt caked brush all over her face

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Does she think the rose lemonade is Rosé wine? Wishing for Friday so she can crack it open? It’s (gross) pop, love.

A4D3137E-1801-4EEA-8BCD-26B6DCF917F2.png

• Haha
I don’t think Kate understands people watch her videos to get makeup tips, not just to look at her face. Hate to break it to you Kate but nobodies as into you as you.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.