Katie Hayes #59 The only ring she’s getting is a ring door bell

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I haven’t read the wiki top to bottom in a while but I’ve just laughed out loud at this corker as I was scrolling down.

The teeth are HUGE and her nose looks like it’s sagged down to the end 🤣
That is honestly the worst pic I have ever seen. Her nose looks like it’s made of plasticine

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Remember she used to call the once living room a cinema room hahahahaha

Calling the living room a cinema room, putting her walk in/fliming room in the the old living room it’s all done to cast an illusion that she’s living in some big duck off house. Anyone that doesn’t read tattle will naturally assume her walk in is upstairs, she wants people to think she’s living in a 5 bed with multiple reception rooms when in reality she’s in a 3 bed semi on a normal street with no living room. Doesn’t even have a 3 seater in that house 🤣🤣

One of her relatives came on last year to say she’s tried to move multiple times but after having it valued realised she couldn’t afford to move and this was before she butchered the layout quite so much! She might of remortgaged at some point, she had to pay Phil 10k too.

Considering she likes to remind us that it’s not her forever home, why would pull out the original features and absolutely annihilate the layout? The panelling would be a nightmare for someone who doesn’t like it, imagine having to remove it from every room? It’s not something you do to a home you don’t plan to keep.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
I haven’t read the wiki top to bottom in a while but I’ve just laughed out loud at this corker as I was scrolling down.

I always think of Aneka Rice when I see that picture!!! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She deffo reads here who suggested she does half a face cheap products the other half high end 🙄 but obvs she prefers the cheaper ones (with her pushy discount Code)

Reactions: 17
What the duck is she stiring that pasta with? A fuckinv paint brush?? 😂
What the duck is pasta belter!!! 😂😂😂 I’ve never heard her say anything is belting or is belter before! head

She deffo reads here who suggested she does half a face cheap products the other half high end 🙄 but obvs she prefers the cheaper ones (with her pushy discount Code)
A few of us did, I know I did a few weeks back, when she’s doing her ads I’m often redoing them in my head! Anyone else? Hahahaha

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Looks like 50p Asda's own pasta and sauce. bleeping grim!
Bet her house stinks of mouldy cheddar

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
He must do duck all for her. She makes such a big thing of it when he does stuff like run her a bath or takes the baby out for a walk like he’s some kind of super boyfriend/dad.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Mez is bleeping sick of her tit isn’t she.
I bet she had to pay for that coffee, Truff won’t put her smelly massive hand in her crumb laced pockets
Oh my word this picture 😂😂 truffty arse looks likes she’s just got off a banana boat at new Brighton and her ma looks likes she made up to have a drink 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Has she actually done a ‘cheap’ v highend make up tutorial using the exact same minty brushes that haven’t been washed this decade....on both sides so just mixing the two and last month/years makeup together 🤦🏽‍♀️

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 28

Big clove of garlic 🧄

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Can’t believe delo turned the tap on ❤❤❤ So proud of him. Bet he got a little ladder to reach it and everything.

• Haha
Reactions: 52
He must do duck all for her. She makes such a big thing of it when he does stuff like run her a bath or takes the baby out for a walk like he’s done kind of super boyfriend/dad.
Came on to say just that! Can tell the way he treats her by the very basic stuff she posts about

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.