Katie Hayes #59 The only ring she’s getting is a ring door bell

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh thats made me howl, see my comment from 17th Feb. Literally providing content for her. She's deffo trolling us now haha no shame whatsoever.
😳😂😂

she genuinely is trolling us at this point

I can’t even say the word troll now without hearing her voice 🤢
TROLLLLLLLLLL

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Is that a tint brush hairdressers use?!!! Wtf. 😂😂😂😂😂 she is mind boggling
Petition to not allow anything that has food from other cultures involved in it be referred to as pasta. Why do people cream over bleeping fajita or Big Mac pasta - I love a carb heavy meal but some of these concoctions are so grim and they look even worse

Reactions: 14
Petition to not allow anything that has food from other cultures involved in it be referred to as pasta. Why do people cream over bleeping fajita or Big Mac pasta - I love a carb heavy meal but some of these concoctions are so grim and they look even worse
Sallie axl creams herself over a pasta dish, it's so bleeping basic my 4 year old could rustle it up,

View attachment 455169

When the fruit machine you ordered turns up
She looks like the bouncer on the door from my local wetherspoons

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Mez is bleeping sick of her tit isn’t she.
I bet she had to pay for that coffee, Truff won’t put her smelly massive hand in her crumb laced pockets
Her face in this why has she stuck a 50 pence in each eye howling

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Mez is bleeping sick of her tit isn’t she.
I bet she had to pay for that coffee, Truff won’t put her smelly massive hand in her crumb laced pockets
Mez makes me fuckin howl the way she scowls at truff. I bet shes the type to say she looks fat in an outfit

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I don’t even know what the end result was 🤷🏻‍♀️
I am Gobsmacked at just how much makeup she puts on her face. Is that normal? Or am I behind the times? She must look so strange in real life with that much slap on her face.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
New reader here! 🙋🏼‍♀️ Do you guys have any gossip on Oh Darlin/Cheryl I can read about? A link or something? I actually trained there with lash extensions back in 2018 around the time they had just moved into Oh Darlin but was still in construction (lmao)

anything would be great! TIA 😘 x

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Bing Crosby and David Bowie the little drummer boy
pa-rum pum pum pum
Rum pum pum pum, rum pum pum pum 💨 💨💨💨

or
Patrick Swayze - she’s like the wind 💨
🎶
She’s got bad wind. Through her cheeks.
She farts at night, next to me.
She leads me to moonlight only to burn me with her bum. she’s opened her arse, and she doesn’t know what she’s doneeeeeeeeeeeee.
I feel the wiff in my face, her bum is close to me, can’t believe it’s her arse, and I can’t breatheeeeeee.
Just a fool to believe she can have whatever she wants to eat. She’s got bad wind. 🎶

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
🎶
She leads me to moonlight only to burn me with her bum. she’s opened her arse, and she doesn’t know what she’s doneeeeeeeeeeeee.
I feel the wiff in my face, her bum is close to me, can’t believe it’s her arse, and I can’t breatheeeeeee.
Just a fool to believe she can have whatever she wants to eat. She’s got bad wind. 🎶
Bongo 🤣🤣🤣🤣 can you sing this please in Big Brother / Love Island voice-over style 🙏

• Haha
Reactions: 12
🎶
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
I was hoping someone would do one of the songs and change the words 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

I’ll give it a go

🎵shes got smelly farts, they come from her bum,
a rum pum pum pum🎵

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.