Katie Hayes #59 The only ring she’s getting is a ring door bell

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hope she does. Can you imagine parents evening and when Olive isn’t cast as Mary in the school nativity she will be straight up the school calling the teachers trolls in her comedy specs and essentials hoodie.
To be fair there are a few mums like this 😂 can’t work out where she lives though, I hang round upton all the time, lived here 11 years, never seen her 😂

Reactions: 5
To be fair there are a few mums like this 😂 can’t work out where she lives though, I hang round upton all the time, lived here 11 years, never seen her 😂
I mean I say I hang round upton, I’m pushing 40 so what I actually mean is, I drop my kids at school and go to the fruit and veg shop 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 28
All I take from her using filters on Olive where it changes her nose and lips is that she doesn't think her child is beautiful enough. And it is sad because she is a lovely little thing. There is no reason to use a filter that changes her facial features. Be different if it was a 'fun' filter where it turns you into something completely different. But it is clearly a beautifying filter. She's so odd with her behaviour. Her rant this morning didn't even make sense, other than she obviously came on here and we got under her skin.

Kate can you please give us some new content to keep me entertained! A none essential trip to Liverpool where you storm up to someone for daring to blink in your direction while you queue jump for a costa or something. Anything! Just not mind numbing baby stuff! Your reels are boring and all over the show, and I never understand what you are writing normally.

9 times out of 10 ten I skip your rants too because they hurt my head they're that incoherent. I don't do soap operas, you are my soap opera. You've turned into a really bad Days of our Lives storyline. We need more Trevor Jordache style drama! Bury little legs under the black shed or something!

Thanks in advance! Mwah! 💋😘
She’s fuming coz olive has her nose & OG lips & Kate hates them features. To be honest I thought she was prettier without the fillers, she’s gonna put her own insecurities onto olive which is sad coz olive is the double of her mum & nan

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I haven’t read the wiki top to bottom in a while but I’ve just laughed out loud at this corker as I was scrolling down.

The teeth are HUGE and her nose looks like it’s sagged down to the end 🤣
Daniella Westbrook!!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
So kates had her roots done and now she’s trolling us by using the dye and brush on her pasta.... on a serious note I can’t understand why she’s using this????

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
I’ve got 20 pages to catch up on so sorry if someone’s mentioned this … But, she’s desperate for someone to turn up at her house because she’s changed companies house to her actual address 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️. Don’t worry Kate we’ve all seen your terrible parking on Facebook!!

Her living room reminds me of my local sex health clinic waiting room....I’d be paranoid that some wee judgemental cow will pop her head out those wee doors, ask why your there and tell you to fill a form out....
Why would you even post this, Kate? Remember when she put a big post on saying she needed the extra storage but on the delamare group they used it as an example to show you how you can hide a meter 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Her living room looks like when your scrolling mindlessly through fb and you see someone decorating a cake with all the weird tools to make 600 lines around the icing. She’s probably licking the wall

• Haha
Reactions: 19
It’s morning and Kate who never ever goes on Instagram of a morning anymore just like she hasn’t edited her pictures in a long time🤥🤥🤥🤥🤥🤥 read the bleeping wiki Kate it’s all there in black and white for you to see what a bleeping liar you are!!!!!!!!!!! I believe you edited you photos only yesterday also while using multiple filters on yourself and baby 🤣 come on empty head I’m a bit dozy girl but you my friend are so thing else 🤣 read the wiki read the wiki

Wooohooo it’s Friday guys another weekend in lockdown who’s staying in 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Wonder what Kate and her family (half the wirral) are getting up to this weekend. I’m taking bets-
-same make up look
-too many family walks
- Olive with filters- so sly on her

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.