Katie Hayes #59 The only ring she’s getting is a ring door bell

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why aren’t any of her followers questioning her over her CONSTANT breaking of the lockdown??? She’s had a birthday party for her mum And I very much doubt it was just her, her mum and Matty :rolleyes:
They probs have, but instead of posting the actual messages drawing it to more people’s attention, she concocted a fake troll messege insulting her daughter so the actual subject in hand (the rule breaking) is irrelevant in comparison to a vile message about her child. Boom, swept under the carpet. 🙃
don’t forget a few days prior to the “troll”
Msg she caused a stir about getting her roots done off her bubble cuz (who’s more like a sister did you know) then troll gate happened then a couple of days passed hair was done.

Reactions: 24
I had an afternoon nap today and dreamt that Kate got mauled by pep heads dogs and Brooke ripped her leg off.
Kate was photoshopping her missing leg back on in all her pics; but was know locally as one leg Kate. She got asked to do dancing on ice and her fake leg fell off on live tv.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50
View attachment 459822Trying to get rid of a hangover, and wearing sunglasses over her glasses 😂😂
what a look 🤣🤣🥸😎
Guyzzzzzz I've got some bad news.... Collection have done the big REVEL without consulting THM (unless the launch party was completely on the down-low last night ;))
one thing you can’t say about Truffle is that she is a delight-the absolute opposite. Truffle Horror more like

She not able to get a #gifted pair of prescription sunnies?View attachment 459832
It’s one way to make your nose look smaller I guess

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I had an afternoon nap today and dreamt that Kate got mauled by pep heads dogs and Brooke ripped her leg off.
Kate was photoshopping her missing leg back on in all her pics; but was know locally as one leg Kate. She got asked to do dancing on ice and her fake leg fell off on live tv.
Proper belly laughed at this

Reactions: 11
No more cheese before bed from now on, girl 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I've hit the deck ⚰⚰

She's milking the arse out of my expensive vs cheap make up idea isn't she. Feel like I should be getting a mention #collab

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I’m surprised there hasn’t been a make up brush cleaning reel yet, tell us more about how you clean your brushes every week 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 16
She may as well told all her followers to just duck off today. The stories gloating about having her mum round for a birthday thing are really a massive kick in the teeth for anyone watching. Yes khm, I understand she is in one your bespoke bubbles, but still, people don't need to see this. You really are selfish, lowest of the low.

Reactions: 29
bleeping crying at Mez on these 🤣🤣🤣🤣

OHD looks bleeping massive for a not even 6 month old 👀👀👀👀

Mez looks like she just puts up with Truff because she has too, her face on that pram one 🤣🤣🤣 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Is Mez extra tiny, or are we just used to seeing OHD look dinky next to truff?

• Haha
Reactions: 24

Mez looks like she just puts up with Truff because she has too, her face on that pram one 🤣🤣🤣 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
I legit thought it was JS.
F8C1A899-D0B3-4A87-B8FC-91F8C42FA238.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 26

I bet mez is about 5 stone wet through, put her next to the honey monster and she will look even smaller.
I had to change my profile pic to mez she makes me HOWL!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.