Katie Hayes #59 The only ring she’s getting is a ring door bell

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone who pays her to do there wedding make up needs there heads testing 🤣🤣 I would rather have my lads paint my face than her 😂😂 dirty brushes and pickled onion fingers 🤣🤣

How old she Kate 21 or 15 😂😂

Hahaha she’s outdone herself here! ‘Happy 21st can’t believe you’re 15’ hahahaha

• Haha
Reactions: 42
Aw I don’t really agree with taking the piss out of Mez, she seems lovely. Plus a lot of my family are from Liverpool and she really reminds me of them, especially since she’s called nanny too, that’s what I called my Gran 🥰

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
Hahaha she’s outdone herself here! ‘Happy 21st can’t believe you’re 15’ hahahaha
You would be absolutely pissed if you were that girl. A birthday shout out from the one and only KHM and of course she can’t get your age right 😩🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Love a bit of Mez action... do you think she colours her hair herself? Or? 👀

• Haha
Reactions: 11
bleeping crying at Mez on these 🤣🤣🤣🤣

OHD looks bleeping massive for a not even 6 month old 👀👀👀👀

Mez looks like she just puts up with Truff because she has too, her face on that pram one 🤣🤣🤣 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Poor mez! The first photo she’s deffo thinking “what in gods name did I do in my life or past life to have to deal with the truffalo, smile and it’ll be over soon”

Love a bit of Mez action... do you think she colours her hair herself? Or? 👀
Her nails look quite fresh 💅🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 18
She can’t get bleeping anything right can she? 🤣🤣🤣 Just shows how she puts just 10% into everything she does. Her special friends birthday but she cba re-reading the paragraph she has frantically written to check for errors.

BuT sOcIAL mEdIA iS mY jOBbB 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Her maternity is coming to an end? Did it ever start? lol. Thought she started back ‘working’ a week after olive was born because she was so skint

• Haha
Reactions: 43
Aw I don’t really agree with taking the piss out of Mez, she seems lovely. Plus a lot of my family are from Liverpool and she really reminds me of them, especially since she’s called nanny too, that’s what I called my Gran 🥰
Defo not taking the piss. I loved her on that dating program. The pose against the pram tho I literally thought it was saville.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Her posts are atrocious "of cohere" "the ballon" also, on that reel I wouldn't say 15.50 is exactly what people are looking for in a more affordable liquid blusher tbh. God she is infuriating. "SoCiAl MeDiA iS mY jOb" duck off love, you're tit at it.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Honestly I’m starting to think she didn’t have olive when she said she did!!
Her timeline and lies with everything is so fucked up I know what you mean. The whole weaning saga has made it even worse. She really needs to back off thinking she’s the mum bible, because if I was a young lass I’d have such a weird expectation of what to expect based on what Kate rams down everyones face with her ‘journey’ and that desk picture is actually sick

Reactions: 20
Woke up having a massive anxiety attack today which resulted in me getting all wound up over my fella dumping me again. Floods of tears all morning then I come on here and get a proper laugh. Can’t even express how much I love you all 😭

Can’t believe how massive Olif looks next to Mez, does she just look small next to THM?! Arrr mez though, she always looks like she’d rather not be wherever she is hahaha

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 44
That baby eats better than some 2 year old she looks so much older the way she is looking at that plate and wanting it.this isn't just 3 weeks of weaning surely

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.