Katie Hayes #59 The only ring she’s getting is a ring door bell

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Full fat cream cheese and solids in week 3 of weaning! 🙈🤣

Olive will be ready to go with her knife and fork when San Carlo reopens
Surely weaning doesn’t work like this? Not in 3 weeks? Even if she was giving her baby rice/porridge that is super allowed from 4 months onwards earlier then why not just say?
But saying that I forget that Olive was beyond her years (5months 5 days) when she started her ‘weaning journey’ and can also basically can sit at a table unaided too and speak Spanish 🙈
Fuckin hell I’m glad she doesn’t affect me and make me feel like a shite mum with how ‘not perfect’ she is as a mum bun mum. God I dislike her.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Olive will have her own Hello Fresh code next week and be knocking out three courses for dirty daddy delo and the minty MUA

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Who are these “professionals” advising her? Full fat cream cheese?! Lord give me strength hahahahaa

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Surely weaning doesn’t work like this? Not in 3 weeks? Even if she was giving her baby rice/porridge that is super allowed from 4 months onwards earlier then why not just say?
But saying that I forget that Olive was beyond her years (5months 5 days) when she started her ‘weaning journey’ and can also basically can sit at a table unaided too and speak Spanish 🙈
Fuckin hell I’m glad she doesn’t affect me and make me feel like a shite mum with how ‘not perfect’ she is as a mum bun mum. God I dislike her.
I don’t understand why she would want to keep her a baby for longer. I don’t have children yet (we are trying though) and I just think they grow up so quick. Keep her small.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
No no no.. why has she got her child sat in a chair at a table, stop the world im getting off 😫😂
She might as well just come out and say it that she wants her to grow up so she can go to the sessions with mummy and daddy.

Reactions: 13
No no no.. why has she got her child sat in a chair at a table, stop the world im getting off 😫😂
Of all the crazy things she’s done, this is the craziest. Why is she posing her child like she’s 5 years old at 6 months old.
6 months! She’s still a tiny little baby, I don’t understand.

Reactions: 30
She hasn’t been smashing out her usain bolt 10km run times this week ... I love that she always makes out she’s been doing the latest fad for weeks 😂
Wasn’t she moaning the other day about people getting on trends? When she was saying she wouldn’t be using a filter? head

She not able to get a #gifted pair of prescription sunnies?View attachment 459832
What the duck. What the actual duck 🥸😎🤓🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Quick read tattle n then update on the glasses on glasses how sad is she plz be assed been that assed addressing everyone kate hun everyone laughs at u daily so no point hunny u just enjoy ur so called family day on ur phone 🤪 absolute joke what u r what sad little life u have kate

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.