Katie Hayes #59 The only ring she’s getting is a ring door bell

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
duck right off..... im not being a mum bore today but look at this now. 6 month old in a bumbo seat unsupervised on a worktop.
She's bleeping shocking her !!!
Probably left her there whilst she fills her face with bleeping lobster.
Tell ya what she's so thirsty to be a Momma blogger , brands need to bleeping look who they're associating with !!
Professional ma - where you at ??
this is really hard to look at because if this is what she will show, god knows how dangerous she is the rest of the time. I could imagine that when she doesn’t need olive for content she’s not arsed with her at all. It figures, with olive being so clearly respondent to dirty dick and Mez, they’re probably the in between content main childcare providers

Covids a bleeping joke to her and her mates isn’t it. bleeping self absorbed thick cunts View attachment 457039
Sometimes you can understand why some people get death threats 🤷‍♀️

Next time she posts a question box with ‘what do you want to see more of on my page?’ I’m going to reply with ‘more examples of how much your fella hates you!’
I love that he makes no secret of the fact he can’t stand her. He’d be long gone without olive
I’d answer ‘less child endangerment pls’

Next time she posts a question box with ‘what do you want to see more of on my page?’ I’m going to reply with ‘more examples of how much your fella hates you!’
I love that he makes no secret of the fact he can’t stand her. He’d be long gone without olive
I’d answer ‘less child endangerment pls’
Max is probs reminiscing on his time at the dog hotel, Delos thinking of other birds and olive is hoping Mez is on her way to pick her up. Not one of them wants to be there View attachment 457127
max is pure dreaming of better times 🤣

Get your muscles into boiling water, girls. I don’t eat seafood, but do you serve it with a side of crisps? Or is that some type of squid or scallops in the white bowl 👩🏻‍🍳
View attachment 457946
View attachment 457947
Muscles 🤦‍♀️

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
duck right off..... im not being a mum bore today but look at this now. 6 month old in a bumbo seat unsupervised on a worktop.
She's bleeping shocking her !!!
Probably left her there whilst she fills her face with bleeping lobster.
Tell ya what she's so thirsty to be a Momma blogger , brands need to bleeping look who they're associating with !!
Worst thing about this is the log store when she’s not got a fire in the house.
Ripped the fireplace out of the living room to make way for mdf and an island on wheels. And the pan eked cupboard would be up in flames with the slightest bit of heat in there. So why on earth does she have a collection of sticks in a cubby hole.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Aw Kate spotted around the marine lake this morning with her friends, yet another one of her bubbles. Funny how 12 hours before she claims to follow the lockdown rules 👀

Mental note to avoid West Kirby now ffs 😩

And New Brighton!! Gonna have to move 😂😂

Also, while I’m on a roll, why is her foundation a totally different colour to her skin 😩

Last edited:
Reactions: 10

And New Brighton!! Gonna have to move 😂😂

Also, while I’m on a roll, why is her foundation a totally different colour to her skin 😩
Because she’s just pure filth and it’s on that thick it could be used as deep gap filler

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Awwwww 7.30am and she is on her phone posting stories. Probably with the most furry tongue and as rough as my other half's arse.

You 'follow' lockdown rules by doing what you want and seeing who you want, then crocodile tearing it about your nan for the gram. It's all you selfish gobshites who are keeping us in this lock down soft girl. And are potentially killing others. How can you not get it?

You don't know that you haven't got it and are asymptomatic. You going all around the wirral with god knows who touching god knows what then passing it on to some other poor fucker. Who ends up really poorly. But I bet your 'anxiety' can't deal with that so you ignore it.

Your 'anxiety' also turns you into the Wirral's answer to Anneka Rice (soz Anneka), while you go all over the place like you're playing a mad frenzied version of Treasure Hunt, only it's calorific coffees and bespoke farm shop veg you're hunting down instead.

Am I the mug for actually staying home and not seeing anyone?

Good morning biatches and bleep gobs! Happy hangover Sunday! 🥳🤪

SPEAKING OF WHICH KATE, ANY 'ANXIETY' TODAY CAN PROBABLY BE CLASSED AS A HANGOVER 😘

• Haha
Reactions: 53
That’s not an ice shower. It’s a cold shower. And that’s even if it is on cold. We all know full well she’s just taken a picture of it because it’s the current trend, will she duck get in it.

It’s really annoying me the current trend for cold water therapy. I’ve been chill swimming and using cold water therapy for years and I’m fully expecting an influx of influencers and gobshites wearing go-pros to film themselves for 10 seconds at our venues when they reopen.

Reactions: 27
I don’t like filters that change the shape of your nose/lips, I won’t be using them anymore. 👍🏼Ok. Just on your 6 month baby. Seriously what is wrong with her???
No she said that she will use them if she wants to. Her followers said she can. Its the poll that fitted her agenda to use them. 😂

That’s not an ice shower. It’s a cold shower. And that’s even if it is on cold. We all know full well she’s just taken a picture of it because it’s the current trend, will she duck get in it.

It’s really annoying me the current trend for cold water therapy. I’ve been chill swimming and using cold water therapy for years and I’m fully expecting an influx of influencers and gobshites wearing go-pros to film themselves for 10 seconds at our venues when they reopen.
Oh yes they will be there. In something gifted no doubt. however, it will be once and won’t be there for long.

Also- just been scrolling the wiki. Gets me everytime. Had to show my fella because I was laughing so much at the lies she has told. (Its scary that this is what she has put out there BTW, imagine what she lies about to her friends and family!) anyway, he was shocked at the pictures- especially the same day ones, said she should be banned for lying to people!

Reactions: 12
No she said that she will use them if she wants to. Her followers said she can. Its the poll that fitted her agenda to use them. 😂

Oh yes they will be there. In something gifted no doubt. however, it will be once and won’t be there for long.

Also- just been scrolling the wiki. Gets me everytime. Had to show my fella because I was laughing so much at the lies she has told. (Its scary that this is what she has put out there BTW, imagine what she lies about to her friends and family!) anyway, he was shocked at the pictures- especially the same day ones, said she should be banned for lying to people!
My bf was shocked too, But he still said “but why do you care?” What a massive troll he is asking me a question like that. He can Go and bum Kate over on her insta I’m done 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 49
My bf was shocked too, But he still said “but why do you care?” What a massive troll he is asking me a question like that. He can Go and bum Kate over on her insta I’m done 😂
Hahahahaha I love that! Ask Kate if you can use her police hotline to report him. Little tattle troll. I don’t think I know would recognise her. Tempted to book in to get my make up done by her just so I can see the real Kate

Trying to get rid of that hangover 🤣🤣

edit: just noticed I’m now a vip member. I’d like to thank all of you trolls and THM for giving me this honour, and helping pass the time during lockdown. Thank you all, may we all continue our evil death threat trolling of talking about her awful make up, house, behaviour and her live farting ❤ 👏🏻

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 46
Has her bio always said beauty blogger?

(which she is far from may I add, manic 20 second videos with a glimpse of a gifted product that’s always “the best”)

• Haha
Hahahahaha I love that! Ask Kate if you can use her police hotline to report him. Little tattle troll. I don’t think I know would recognise her. Tempted to book in to get my make up done by her just so I can see the real Kate
😂 and her 24/7 legal team. I don’t think I would either. I wouldn’t realise it was her until I got a wiff of week old anal 😂 😷
I care about her and all the other insta beggars having a negative impact on my 8 year old sons mental health and all the other kids. Are these the kind of people he has to “look up to”?.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Has her bio always said beauty blogger?

(which she is far from may I add, manic 20 second videos with a glimpse of a gifted product that’s always “the best”)
No, it’s been changed in the last few weeks. It’s also changed from saying ‘owner’ at Oh Snarlin’ to “‘Make-up teacher’” I’ve doubled quoted that because she hasn’t actually done any teaching in the last year, she’s got someone else to do it.

Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.