Katie Hayes #59 The only ring she’s getting is a ring door bell

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Trying to get rid of that hangover 🤣🤣

edit: just noticed I’m now a vip member. I’d like to thank all of you trolls and THM for giving me this honour, and helping pass the time during lockdown. Thank you all, may we all continue our evil death threat trolling of talking about her awful make up, house, behaviour and her live farting ❤ 👏🏻
Congrats girl here is to the next chapter 🙌

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Remember when she deleted the wiki thinking she was dead clever 🤣🤣🤣🤣 backfired big time didn’t fat crack!

• Haha
Reactions: 40
Kate down new Brighton when people are telling her to stay at home 🤣🤣🦬

Remember when she deleted the wiki thinking she was dead clever 🤣🤣🤣🤣 backfired big time didn’t fat crack!
Makes me laugh every time someone says this! She must of been so Fucken angry at it 😂😂 even now when she says people post lies about me! Well they can’t be lies with receipts girl 🤣

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Well Sian will be going off to have her baby at some point this year, so she best get her minty Covid brushes ready! She’s gonna have to put some actual work in, although I somehow can’t see oh darlin seeing another Xmas!

Reactions: 16
Well Sian will be going off to have her baby at some point this year, so she best get her minty Covid brushes ready! She’s gonna have to put some actual work in, although I somehow can’t see oh darlin seeing another Xmas!
Yer they have no staff all the good ones seen sense and fucked off

Reactions: 11
Trying to get rid of that hangover 🤣🤣

edit: just noticed I’m now a vip member. I’d like to thank all of you trolls and THM for giving me this honour, and helping pass the time during lockdown. Thank you all, may we all continue our evil death threat trolling of talking about her awful make up, house, behaviour and her live farting ❤ 👏🏻
Congratulations 🙌

Reactions: 4
No, it’s been changed in the last few weeks. It’s also changed from saying ‘owner’ at Oh Snarlin’ to “‘Make-up teacher’” I’ve doubled quoted that because she hasn’t actually done any teaching in the last year, she’s got someone else to do it.
and she is not certified

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Does anyone know what’s actually happening with oh snarlin now? Technically the company no longer exists if it’s been dissolved so should they even still be posting/running it?

Reactions: 13
Been on here 2 years and only just become a vip member too. Woohoo!

• Heart
Reactions: 40
Does anyone know what’s actually happening with oh snarlin now? Technically the company no longer exists if it’s been dissolved so should they even still be posting/running it?
Dissolved so they don’t have to pay back the government grants they got that paid for Kates trip to Dubai

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 39
Just seen her preparing dinner- sorry but I take off my wedding rings when cooking or cleaning. Especially with fish. I feel sick.
But she hasn’t got a wedding ring 🤣. The filth that must be under them rings though 🤮

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
She hasn’t been smashing out her usain bolt 10km run times this week ... I love that she always makes out she’s been doing the latest fad for weeks 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
God that bonnet she’s lashed on Olive looks scratchy as duck. Anything for a couple of likes on the gram tho x

Reactions: 14
Full fat cream cheese and solids in week 3 of weaning! 🙈🤣

Olive will be raring to go with her knife and fork when San Carlo reopens

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.