Katie Hayes #59 The only ring she’s getting is a ring door bell

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does she ever stay in and like clean up? I spend most of my life trying to keep up with the cleaning, with 2 kids and a big kid at home. I go back to work in May full time too so duck knows how I'm going to manage then. Like I have to dedicate a whole day once a week otherwise it quickly ends up a pure show. But Wirral's answer to Mary Poppins is always out!

Also that hair tutorial can see duck all what she is doing because she's more arsed about having her grid in the video than actually showing you how to do that pony. Fucks sake.

Reactions: 27
I've either missed the memo or I'm showing my age, but when did brushing your eyebrows up like Eddie Munster become a thing??
IMG-20210227-WA0017.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 61
Them mussels she cooked would’ve been tough as arl boots the amount of liquid in there boiling away with half a stick of butter on top bet she didn’t take the tit pipe out the prawns either mmmmm yummy prawn tit and bullet mussels lovely!

If any of you’s actually wanna cook mussels properly, fry some shallots and garlic in a little bit of butter and (not half a stick) until they’re translucent then add a good bit of white wine (Chardonnay is best) let that reduce by half and take it off the heat. Get a seperate pan stupidly stupidly hot and pop your mussels and a tiny bit of water in like literally a shot glass worth and it should sound like the mussels are screaming pour your wine mix over and it’ll be boiling like mad, pop a lid on until they’re all open finish it with a tiny bit of creme fraiche and parsely and your mussels will actually be edible unlike truffle tits last night.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 36
Wasn’t that the magnum Delo bought her for Xmas she then included in her “give aways” that don’t actually get given away 🤣
Did she ever give away that car seat?
Deffo didn’t give away the make up haul that included the coca cola Morphe palettes or the baby bundle for “mommas in need”

Reactions: 13
She doesn’t know what a ‘no heat’ style is does she. It means you let your hair AIR DRY then do something with it. Not wash it, blow it, straighten it and then stick a pony in and call it a no heat style. FFS.

• Haha
Reactions: 35
She doesn’t know what a ‘no heat’ style is does she. It means you let your hair AIR DRY then do something with it. Not wash it, blow it, straighten it and then stick a pony in and call it a no heat style. FFS.
I said this the other day! She totally didn’t understand that brief when they sent it. 3 minute video of her putting her clearly blow dried hair into a ponytail, a topknot and low pigtails. She’s an absolute melt 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Wasn’t that the magnum Delo bought her for Xmas she then included in her “give aways” that don’t actually get given away 🤣
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Can imagine her entering the competition and then picking her herself to win! The greedy bleep

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Aw Kate spotted around the marine lake this morning with her friends, yet another one of her bubbles. Funny how 12 hours before she claims to follow the lockdown rules 👀

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 35
I’ve got naturally curly hair and I’m on about day 13,000 of it. Am I meant to be blaming Truff for it like everyone else with curly hair seems to be doing?? 🙄🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She’s been out doing the rounds passing poor Olive around again. Follow a girl on Instagram and she’s put pics up of her and Olive on New Brighton front from earlier today 😴😴

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 34
She’s been out doing the rounds passing poor Olive around again. Follow a girl on Instagram and she’s put pics up of her and Olive on New Brighton front from earlier today 😴😴
Should have reported the pair of them 🥸

• Haha
Reactions: 10
So I’ve just watched her food vids, I don’t know why my mind went there but I bet she uses them to trim her pines as well! 🤢

King prawns, pizza and crisps, classy that girl!

The sun posts yesterday, skin cancer much! Wasnt she saying the other week that she doesn’t sunbathe, I might have made that up though!

Reactions: 7
She's so predictable. She doesn't give a tit at all. I'm alright Jack. Proper horrible selfish mare. Can't bare her. She would be the type to put Olive in school throughout the pandemic while slobbing around filming 'essential' makeup tutorials.

Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.