Katie Hayes #51 read the wiki

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Drunk Elephant is the absolute BEST. Please don’t let them gift her anything I cannot boycot them 😂
Haha same I love all of their stuff will be gutted

The state of the blag cartier love ring the ‘gold’ is literally coming off it 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I reckon that La Mer pot is empty and she just keeps it there, that origins stuff looks like a sample size as well 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I wonder what Oliffs first word will be? I reckon Truff will say it was supercalifragilisticexpialidocious , cos ya know being a bespoke baby an all
I reckon she will randomly just shout “PANNELING” totes bespoke dreamy babyyyy

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I asked this cos I couldn't remember. She had posted a pic of the girls account and I beleive on of khm followers/cronies told her where the girl lived. Such scummy behaviour.
Twats, taking it to real life is bullying, trolling etc..chatting on here is just a socially distanced staff room chat.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
She was gifted the Le Mer (who the duck uses that in 2021?!)
She knows as much about skincare as my Nan does!
bet she smothers her face with blue nivea and calls it’s a skin routine

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Why would you put fabric softener in the sink and not just a bit of zoflora which will actually kill bacteria? she baffles my head 😩

• Haha
Reactions: 25
#52 still broken farted cos she can’t delete the wiki! ( someone please make something out of that) 🤣

Reactions: 5
Please tell me you're profile pic isn't when the fat bleep bounced up that girls path? Hahahahahaha she would have been sorry up mine. My fella would have lashed the midget straight away 😂😂😂😂
Yes it is 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.