Katie Hayes #51 read the wiki

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thank you @Pinkfrog12 for the thread title 🤩 and as the title suggests .. everyone please read the wiki! Whether you’re brand new to the Katie Hayes show or a seasoned veteran, it’s a bleeping good read 🤪

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 57
Omg can't believe I made a comeback after months off and got a thread title 🤣🤣🤣 thanks you bunch of tattle bastards xx

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
She's defo read the Wiki & We've defo got a rant & a slobbering 🥸 video coming up !!! She's keeping quiet building up to it - mental health card getting played very soon, victim mode on !!

She's fucked up the other night publicly naming that girl on her troll hunting season. She can't take it when she's done something wrong so she's got to make it about herself & have everyone thinking she's the victim !!
We know what's coming this social media break from this cruel world blah blah blah. Will work well too for engagement for her new REVEL !!

• Haha
Reactions: 39
I really hope she’s seen the wiki and realised how much her lies are starting to catch up with her now and starts to reel it in. If she just stopped the lying all the time I wouldn’t have as much as an issue with her. I don’t think she’ll red rant. She’ll be terrified to direct people here now with the wiki at the top. Before she could do a crying video and say we were making up lies about her but now it’s all there in black and white and very accessible. How can she talk herself out of this one???

• Heart
Reactions: 51
Wasn’t there a story ages ago about someone’s sister who had a skin problem and Kate shamed her for it? And the poor girl wanted to wear the make up on a night out after but cos she was a model she got made to scrub it off before leaving and just went home crying? Might be remembering it wrong but vile if true 😡

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 49
Wasn’t there a story ages ago about someone’s sister who had a skin problem and Kate shamed her for it? And the poor girl wanted to wear the make up on a night out after but cos she was a model she got made to scrub it off before leaving and just went home crying? Might be remembering it wrong but vile if true 😡
Yesss! It was on one of the earlier threads like 6/7 and she did mention the comment slagging off the people/tattle also claiming she never used Clinique products as too harsh. (She had used it on the girl and made her skin worse, she was only like 14 and a model for her sister doing course😩). Then a few days later in a video she did, she had Clinique toner or something like that and said she’s used it for years and the best thing ever!

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
Yesss! It was on one of the earlier threads like 6/7 and she did mention the comment slagging off the people/tattle also claiming she never used Clinique products as too harsh. (She had used it on the girl and made her skin worse, she was only like 14 and a model for her sister doing course😩). Then a few days later in a video she did, she had Clinique toner or something like that and said she’s used it for years and the best thing ever!
I found it! Awful

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 11
I found it! Awful

‘And Kate googled if you can catch eczema’ absofuckulety brilliant 😂😅

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
Have we added the pic of all the glasses and cupcakes for matts lockdown bday party, anyone got it

I found it! Awful

What a horrible bastard

Reactions: 12
I remember that, raving about Clinique cos it’s great for her oily skin. I’m not taking away from the girls distress, she was obviously excited about having her make up done. But Jesus, the state of some of the faces, you’d wanna wash it off before you left the building anyway!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Remember back in the day where she used to refer to her having an PA in every sentence, because everyone else was saying it like it was the new in thing? Poor girl was probs about 16 on £2 an hour.
Ask my PA
Email my PA
My PA is on holiday
Did you know I have a PA?
Proper boss witch ceo right there

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Claims she has someone doing her Depop for her because she’s such a busy, dreamy, bespoke CEO boss witch...

The spelling tells me otherwise 🤥🤥🤥
Her sister in law (to be - brothers fiancée) does it. She’s really lovely, I think this must just be a typo...or it’s catching 😝

Reactions: 6
Remember back in the day where she used to refer to her having an PA in every sentence, because everyone else was saying it like it was the new in thing? Poor girl was probs about 16 on £2 an hour.
Ask my PA
Email my PA
My PA is on holiday
Did you know I have a PA?
Proper boss witch ceo right there
She mentioned her PA in literally every post she made! It was around the same time I stopped following her - when she went to a family members wedding in what looked like a wedding dress that she had, had made bespoke of course! Defo got a screen shot in a group chat with that pic!

• Haha
Reactions: 23
She mentioned her PA in literally every post she made! It was around the same time I stopped following her - when she went to a family members wedding in what looked like a wedding dress that she had, had made bespoke of course! Defo got a screen shot in a group chat with that pic!
That's awful, she's just a dick. Imagine IF she ever did get married and someone doing that to her

Reactions: 8
Remember when she posted these photos.. 9 days apart, but ofc she doesn’t edit her photos anymore and doesn’t edit her fella either 🙄😉
D8321454-4EAE-4755-8340-8E24767FD2BE.jpeg
2FA6B330-5D8D-494E-928E-867B478AADF0.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 30
Oh my god yes remember that dress!! Trying to upstage the bride, a big no no. She would have been turfed out of mine for being a sly cow!

Who wrote the wiki was it our Barb?
Barb have you ever thought about being a Barrister?!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.