Katie Hayes #51 read the wiki

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She was gifted the Le Mer (who the duck uses that in 2021?!)
She knows as much about skincare as my Nan does!
bet she smothers her face with blue nivea and calls it’s a skin routine
Exactly. La mer is something mariah Carey would have used in 2001.
Loads more decent brands now..

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Hahaha cheese and farts.
Makes me howl when she’s like USE YOUR OWN NAMES AND PHOTOS.... she doesn’t use her own name or photos either the big stink!
Even on her own acc
She was gifted the Le Mer (who the duck uses that in 2021?!)
She knows as much about skincare as my Nan does!
bet she smothers her face with blue nivea and calls it’s a skin routine
yeah. la mer is a really old shout isn’t it. Clinique is too. Does she wear Elizabeth Arden green tea perfume too? How the hell she’s managed to make a name for herself is beyond me. It must be who you know and just pure over confidence

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Defo empty or she tops it up with aldi Lacura moisturiser
If she came on and was like guys I’ve been using this Aldi moisturiser and it does xyz and it’s so cheap, people would buzz off it. Always trying to make out like she’s superior to everyone else with her 2001 old rich lady moisturiser.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Thanks girl! 😘
I usually buy from cult beauty, but get the ordinary etc direct from Deciem as if your skin doesn’t like it, you have 365 days to return it for a refund.
Also bare in mind when using new products you might purge (get a few spots), it’s perfectly normal and is just your skin getting used to a new product. 😘

What a bleeping clown 😂😂 she will try to intimidate the wrong person one day. 😆
exactly this! I said that before, she gonna get delo an absolute bleaching if she’s not careful.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Has anyone watched the stories of that girl she’s tagged in her stories?
Tbh the messages that girl has received are absolutely disgusting they insult someone who is
Completely innocent (her children or step children not sure). And tbh that person probably did deserve to be revealed. However Truffs doesn’t receive messages like this. They only mention she ever gets regarding her children is out of pure concern from her followers. Truffs is the bully, Truffs is the troll and what we are doing is exposing her. Truffs situation could not be more different to the girls story.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
bleeping hell. Just seen her story where she thinks Olive is saying Mama 🙈 she’s just copying you, ya daft goon.

The way she’s speaking to Olive too. MAMAMAMAMA in a dead abrupt voice. Living with her will be like living with the Kim jong-un dude from Korea. My bespoke baby is only 12 weeks old so not yet stringing sentences together or singing opera, but whenever I talk to her I do it in a dead sing-songy, sweet tone. Not like the Gruffolo about to blow his top cos her kid isn’t saying ‘my momma is a boss babe’ yet

• Haha
Reactions: 29
I usually buy from cult beauty, but get the ordinary etc direct from Deciem as if your skin doesn’t like it, you have 365 days to return it for a refund.
Also bare in mind when using new products you might purge (get a few spots), it’s perfectly normal and is just your skin getting used to a new product. 😘
Hi fellow skincare enthusiast 👋🏽 Currently eagerly awaiting a delivery of TOs new concealer 🤩

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Like 50 year old Jlo trying to make out shes never had botox or fillers in her life 🙄 like she looks amazing don't get me wrong.....but don't tell me thats down to sleep and water 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 21
If she came on and was like guys I’ve been using this Aldi moisturiser and it does xyz and it’s so cheap, people would buzz off it. Always trying to make out like she’s superior to everyone else with her 2001 old rich lady moisturiser.
Exactly this! She’s got a whole world in front of her but she’s too self obsessed and greedy to make the best of it.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
honestly her skincare is so 1990s! There’s so much more better skin products available nowadays...anything from DECIEM, drunk elephant, inky list etc etc. Kate you not only have to update your makeup skills, but your skincare needs an update too. Oooo fingers crossed you are gifted something decent eh hen? 🖕🏻🙄🥱
I love Drunk Elephant! However because I’m getting on a bit now Dermalogica Age Smart range- I can highly recommend!

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Am I going mad or didn’t she claim she was saying ‘Mama’ MONTHS ago? Yet now on the grid she’s just said it for the first time?
She also said she was rolling over the other week and now she’s done it the first time this week she’s such a lier

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.