Katie Hayes #51 read the wiki

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have been a long time lurker, but I have so gossip on this little witch, So my sister and he best friend have a little clothes account on Instagram and this bloody woman only asked my sister while she was pregnant with bespoke OHD if you would like I can promote your page so of course my sister was like yes thank you well so only wanted stuff for free and my sister hand makes the stuff my sister told her where to go every one in oh darling was gobsmacked my sister just went in on her 😂😂
Welcome girly 🥰❤
MORE DETAILS PLEASE... *takes notes down for wiki*

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
bleeping hell I just looked at that la mer...£240 for 60ml from JL - what on earth is in it? Does it give me a day at a spa each time I use it? I know you get what you pay for to a degree but surely that’s just unnecessary 😕 can’t say I’m all if any knowledge of skincare etc as mine is pretty basic but any one who buys that on the reg is being had.
It’s bonkers isn’t it! If anyone uses it and can tell me it’s the dogs bollocks then fair enough, but I’m quite happy with not being ripped off! ☺

Reactions: 6
Hi Trollz. I've been MIA for a couple of weeks due to COVID putting my gorgeous husband in the ozzy. Scariest 2 weeks of my life, he is a young, fit, healthy man but ended up in intensive care but he is now well on the mend, thank god. If this bison head keeps denying COVID, ill be giving her a few home truths.

Anyway, I'm all caught up (apologies for all the reaction notifications but I've cried at some of the shouts). I had to sacrifice threads 49 and 50 cos I just didn't have the time or the head to get through them. Im about to delve into the wiki though and this thread has killed me off.

Can someone PLEASE direct me to the video of her farting on her live, because it will actually end me.

Have a gorgeous Sunday gremlins.

• Heart
Reactions: 50
Welcome girly 🥰❤
MORE DETAILS PLEASE... *takes notes down for wiki*
She is a bad woman my best friend Lives on the Wirral and everyone over there refers to her as “catfish Kate” 😂😂.. But getting back to my sister KHM went so red after my sister was finished with her my sister told her why would I give you hand made stuff for you to done one post about my page when that most probably won’t bring me any custom and the stuff she makes is amazing I have loads for my little girl

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Hi Trollz. I've been MIA for a couple of weeks due to COVID putting my gorgeous husband in the ozzy. Scariest 2 weeks of my life, he is a young, fit, healthy man but ended up in intensive care but he is now well on the mend, thank god. If this bison head keeps denying COVID, ill be giving her a few home truths.

Anyway, I'm all caught up (apologies for all the reaction notifications but I've cried at some of the shouts). I had to sacrifice threads 49 and 50 cos I just didn't have the time or the head to get through them. Im about to delve into the wiki though and this thread has killed me off.

Can someone PLEASE direct me to the video of her farting on her live, because it will actually end me.

hope he’s ok girl. enjoy the wiki it will cheer you up no end ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 2

All on the wiki my love! Good to hear your hubby is on the mend, horrific time for both of you x

• Heart
Reactions: 4
It does doesn’t it. I have never had so many compliments on my skin since using it. I used to have a lot of under the skin spots right where I’d use highlighter and it drove me mad. They’ve all gone now. Amazing stuff. Oh god yeah 10 mins max for that one.
I’ve just never had a skin care routine and no one really told me how important it was so am starting from scratch completely. I Hoover up recommendations and routines now ha but the ordinary has made my skin look better and I still need to address a bit of redness (not from the masque) but if it wasn’t for that I’d be fine going make up free far more now

anyway, back to the horror show that is Kate’s life

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
She is a bad woman my best friend Lives on the Wirral and everyone over there refers to her as “catfish Kate” 😂😂.. But getting back to my sister KHM went so red after my sister was finished with her my sister told her why would I give you hand made stuff for you to done one post about my page when that most probably won’t bring me any custom and the stuff she makes is amazing I have loads for my little girl
So your sister went into Oh Darlin after she sent free stuff to Kate?

• Wow
Reactions: 8
because she’s an absolute fuckin cabbage and clearly has no idea of the amount of chemicals she releasing into the house, and exposing that to poor Olive.
Used to think this with Hinch, how she wasn’t poisoning herself back in the day I’ll never know

I love the ordinary squalene cleanser! Dead cheap too. I would duck pay £100+ for a face cream. It’s just bragging rights innit!
I’m gonna go back to that cleanser I have a tube but felt like I needed to use a lot and I wear hardly any foundation so it made me think maybe I’m using it wrong 😂

Reactions: 2
Why would you put fabric softener in the sink and not just a bit of zoflora which will actually kill bacteria? she baffles my head 😩
Still minty but smells nice?

She is the saying “you can’t polish a turd... but you can roll it in glitter” personified.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Thanks for the skin care tips! Gonna tell my hubby he can have all my Clinique 😂 and order myself some of the DE stuff. I use CT cream aswell and I feel that makes my skin look nice. I’m 32 but get ID for alcohol all the time. Once had to stand outside Asda and ask someone to go in for me 🤣 felt like a 14 year old 🙈🙈🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 9

Glad to hear your other half is doing well its so scary. Hit the pink wiki button and shove a tena lady on you'll need it 💕

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
So your sister went into Oh Darlin after she sent free stuff to Kate?
No my sister took my niece to get her make up done being a model and my sister was on the phone to the supplier who she gets her fabric from and “Big truck”aka KHM gegged into the phone call and after my sister got of the phone her exact words where “I have a good social media platform if you want I will share your page so my sister said oh yeah ok thank you for big truck to then reply if you send me free stuff I will put them on my daughter then take pictures and share them well my sister was so shocked she told her No thank you i only make few pieces of clothing of one item it will cost me more to make them and I most probably won’t get any customers” She then went out and did some digging on big truck and returned and told her what she thought about her and big tuck went so red and couldn’t get out of the room quick enough 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
Thanks for the skin care tips! Gonna tell my hubby he can have all my Clinique 😂 and order myself some of the DE stuff. I use CT cream aswell and I feel that makes my skin look nice. I’m 32 but get ID for alcohol all the time. Once had to stand outside Asda and ask someone to go in for me 🤣 felt like a 14 year old 🙈🙈🙈
Robert welsh and hyram on youtube will change your life xx

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.