Katie Hayes #51 read the wiki

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Poor little Olive. She’s a baby for fucks sake, let her milestones (when she reaches them) be a happy, privet, family moment. The constant need for ‘make believe’ perfection is gonna damage that girl so much. She’s not a bleeping performing seal Kate, you dingbat.

Delo wearing them bracelets in bed has made me feel ill. Looks like them teething beads, maybe she’s confused and it’s little boy delo teething and not Olive.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 30
Ahhh the Clinique she claims to never use but claims she’s used for years! 🥴🥴🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 30
The brown brogue though hahahahaha

😂 I hope max puts the spell on her where she can’t stop getting bigger and she flies out of the door into the distance
Hahahaha aunt marge! Best part is that’s the bleeping trunchbull as well! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Hairbeeeerst - safe to take when pregnant.. Yep, that’ll be because it’s a complete placebo and contains castor oil and duck all else.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
honestly her skincare is so 1990s! There’s so much more better skin products available nowadays...anything from DECIEM, drunk elephant, inky list etc etc. Kate you not only have to update your makeup skills, but your skincare needs an update too. Oooo fingers crossed you are gifted something decent eh hen? 🖕🏻🙄🥱
Drunk Elephant is the absolute BEST. Please don’t let them gift her anything I cannot boycot them 😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
I wonder what Oliffs first word will be? I reckon Truff will say it was supercalifragilisticexpialidocious , cos ya know being a bespoke baby an all

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Am I going mad or didn’t she claim she was saying ‘Mama’ MONTHS ago? Yet now on the grid she’s just said it for the first time?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Shouldn’t have asked they have moved me down from a well known member to a chatty member 🥴
Please tell me you're profile pic isn't when the fat bleep bounced up that girls path? Hahahahahaha she would have been sorry up mine. My fella would have lashed the midget straight away 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Yes! I also love the ordinary and niod!
i’d be fuckin livid if the did!
Shes not got a clue about skincare has she. Drunk elephant, 7 skins toner, all the way. The La Mer ingredients arnt all that and not hydrating.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
What’s in the little plastic bag in the corner when she opens her drawer with her la mer cream👀👀

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Ahhhh the Clinique she said she absolutely never uses but has now used for years.

so sad that Kate looks straight at the camera when kissing O just enjoy her milestones in private or in your closed family insta.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.