Katie Hayes #51 read the wiki

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Alpha- H liquid gold is a fave of mine, I love it!
the inkey list is fab too, and I like Sunday Riley if it’s in your budget. I like to wash my face with cerave or simple.

Le mer and Clinique, I’m proper laughing at that you know. My mum has better gear than that 😂😂
2001 is calling Kate.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
She defo reads here, olive is suddenly sitting up
After someone on here saying sit on the floor and put her between your legs and put a toy in front of her, that’s exactly what she’s done, she’s so predictable, catch up on tattle then put it on insta

• Haha
Reactions: 18
For the price “the ordinary” skincare is up there with the best.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
For the price “the ordinary” skincare is up there with the best.
I’ve started using the ordinary and it’s made a huge difference. I’ve got a lot to learn about what to use still but at least with lockdown it’s something to do and fun to try stuff. Think I left the masque on too long the other day as I was quite red when I took it off and that’s never happened before

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
I’ve started using the ordinary and it’s made a huge difference. I’ve got a lot to learn about what to use still but at least with lockdown it’s something to do and fun to try stuff. Think I left the masque on too long the other day as I was quite red when I took it off and that’s never happened before
It does doesn’t it. I have never had so many compliments on my skin since using it. I used to have a lot of under the skin spots right where I’d use highlighter and it drove me mad. They’ve all gone now. Amazing stuff. Oh god yeah 10 mins max for that one.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Has anyone watched the stories of that girl she’s tagged in her stories?
Tbh the messages that girl has received are absolutely disgusting they insult someone who is
Completely innocent (her children or step children not sure). And tbh that person probably did deserve to be revealed. However Truffs doesn’t receive messages like this. They only mention she ever gets regarding her children is out of pure concern from her followers. Truffs is the bully, Truffs is the troll and what we are doing is exposing her. Truffs situation could not be more different to the girls story.
She’s welcome to put the message up from my account, I told her it’s so dangerous to put the bouncer on the side and please take it off and messaged back ‘duck off back to tattle you troll’

... not striking the same tone as being sent a disgusting trolling message

• Wow
Reactions: 27
After someone on here saying sit on the floor and put her between your legs and put a toy in front of her, that’s exactly what she’s done, she’s so predictable, catch up on tattle then put it on insta
That was me 💁🏻‍♀️ I take full credit for the two seconds olive is now able to sit up for!

Maybe I was harsh but I only classed my baby as sitting up when he could do it for a good 30 seconds not the amount of time it takes for him to go from sitting up to on the floor

Reactions: 18
Why would you put fabric softener in the sink and not just a bit of zoflora which will actually kill bacteria? she baffles my head 😩
Because she’s coping Hinch for recognition the beg. Hinch got called out for it though.

Reactions: 7
Baby facial! Followed by the ordinary’s B Oil. Also recommend The ordinary Buffet with Copper, and Niod FECC for under you eyes.
I love the ordinary squalene cleanser! Dead cheap too. I would duck pay £100+ for a face cream. It’s just bragging rights innit!

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I have been a long time lurker, but I have so gossip on this little witch, So my sister and he best friend have a little clothes account on Instagram and this bloody woman only asked my sister while she was pregnant with bespoke OHD if you would like I can promote your page so of course my sister was like yes thank you well so only wanted stuff for free and my sister hand makes the stuff my sister told her where to go every one in oh darling was gobsmacked my sister just went in on her 😂😂

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 43
I love the ordinary squalene cleanser! Dead cheap too. I would duck pay £100+ for a face cream. It’s just bragging rights innit!
bleeping hell I just looked at that la mer...£240 for 60ml from JL - what on earth is in it? Does it give me a day at a spa each time I use it? I know you get what you pay for to a degree but surely that’s just unnecessary 😕 can’t say I’m all if any knowledge of skincare etc as mine is pretty basic but any one who buys that on the reg is being had.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.