Katie Hayes #41 CEO boss babe onto a winner, charged family 25 quid for Xmas Dinner

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh god, we get it Kate, you’ve seen a Karen meme and now you think your hilarious using it over and over 🥴 ughhh she’s so cringe

STOP TRYING TO MAKE KAREN HAPPEN,ITS NOT GOING TO HAPPEN 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 43
Oh god, we get it Kate, you’ve seen a Karen meme and now you think your hilarious using it over and over 🥴 ughhh she’s so cringe

STOP TRYING TO MAKE KAREN HAPPEN,ITS NOT GOING TO HAPPEN 😂
She’s about 5 months late to the Karen party, the bleeping loser.

I think she needs to read up on what is a Karen. Perfect description of...YOU KATE.
That is her down to a T. I hate how all these little girls on insta keep calling the folk that are calling out crappy behaviour “Karen’s”. That is not what a Karen is.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
Is she going to use this Karen BS to justify every crappy decision she makes or when she’s found out lying?
Got my baby in her car seat on the kitchen worktop before all the Karen’s come out.
My hairrrbeeeeerst is so good and I don’t have broken hair before all the Karen’s comment
I’m off my tits on diet pills and gurning like hell for all you Karen’s out there!

Karen must be her new word for troll, because that’s all she really means.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
“Karen’s” are them crazy woman you see on videos in America losing their tit over their right not to wear a mask etc etc etc
Not someone politely trying to give you advice on your dangerous parenting, most people mean well. You don’t know it all, we’re all learning.

Reactions: 23
Just been down a bit of a rabbit hole on the Delamere group insta, is there actually a wall on the Wirral he’s not bloody panelled?!

Anyway, here’s some pics of all the times he’s panelled through a socket or light switch 🤦🏼‍♀️😂

16F42157-0B73-41CE-97C9-6E34E5ED03E1.jpeg
C0F7957B-855C-45DF-96D2-998CCF43FE65.jpeg
2729ABE7-08CA-4ADD-98A2-09AF8824E86E.jpeg
BFF392DA-3B6B-4D8A-96FD-057D7013158C.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 27
She defo doesn’t trust Max. There is no other reason you would put a baby on top of a work surface in a car seat or a bouncer. Rather be a Karen than a head!
Funny that - I trust max with a baby more than KHM at the moment she looks off her cake

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Why is she so obsessed with what everybody else is saying about her ?! Just move along Kate and go about your business quietly

Reactions: 13
She seems a little erratic today? Slurring and flushed? She's making no sense (getting kerry katona inteveriew from This Morning vibes). Also, I find the whole swearing a bit weird too!

Reactions: 30
Bet she ate that bogie she had on her nose during that story 🤢 she is deffo on something lately, absolute car crash the stories from the past few days 😱

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Early thread suggestion.

She got coke on her face the big disgrace waving her kid all over the place- She will she will block you 🎶

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 151
Knocks me sick hearing her swear in front of Olive, I dread to think what her first word is gonna be 🙄 it’s either gonna be duck, tit or TROLLZZZZ

She’s soooo passive aggressive today I wonder what’s rattled her cage, she’s on the brink of a major meltdown 🥴

Reactions: 23
I’m going to say it, she’s got Olive, in a pram suit, in her car seat, a big no no. If you read here Kate I’m not a ‘Karen’, you should just never put your child in the car in one of those suits.

‘If you don’t like the tit, just scroll past it’

if I was one of the companies who she will be sharing, I’d be FUMING she was referring to my stuff like that!

• Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.