Katie Hayes #41 CEO boss babe onto a winner, charged family 25 quid for Xmas Dinner

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Omg she’s erratic as hell 😱 ok your car seat pulls out WOW still not go for the baby’s back KAREN!!! She needs to be flat ffs 🤦🏻‍♀️
Why’s she sitting her up like she’s a 9month old. Babies are still so delicate at that age.

She’s obviously become boss with this thread again because she is manic about it. And I’m sorry but these Insta momma’s wouldn’t post with a “boogie” so you’re tit at that job too Kate. If I was Matt or his family, I’d be telling him to get bleeping rid of her. She’s a nutjob. She needs some sessions with an actual psychiatrist and to chill on the Insta tit.
A few well knows on Insta I’ve seen plonking their baby’s on their kitchen island wtf is wrong with them. Just go chill in the living room

Early thread suggestion.

She got coke on her face the big disgrace waving her kid all over the place- She will she will block you 🎶
please keep this in your notes and re-post closer to the time - this absolutely NEEDS to be the next thread title 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Why would anyone part with £10 of their hard earned money to have a “makeup” lesson off a woman who applies lashes like so 😭😂
B319DD60-A43C-4861-A06B-375D89F9CA1F.jpeg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 51
Oh my god just caught up on everything.

Her jaw is SWINGING. She is not safe to have a child round. Erratic, manic and literally SLURRING her words. I’m in shock.

Just seen about 30 seconds of her live too and had to turn it off. She sounded bleeping bored and looked like she was struggling to keep track of her thoughts. Could barely speak.

Seriously, any of her mates or family who lurk on here GO AND CHECK UP ON HER. She looked fucked. Jesus.

Reactions: 21
I know this will go down like a lead balloon, but she honestly looks in the throws of some kind of post natal manic situation. I truly feel bad for her. Keeping up appearances and being insta worthy takes it toll on normal people, throw in just having a baby makes it 100 times more dangerous. I wish she had close family or friends to just sit her down.

• Sad
Reactions: 37
Im sure she’ll be screaming about it all
Being the trollzzz but duck me she’s unhinged, put the phone down Kate hun

Reactions: 8
She defo doesn’t trust Max. There is no other reason you would put a baby on top of a work surface in a car seat or a bouncer. Rather be a Karen than a head!
See I don’t think it’s to do with the dog; I think it’s because they sit at the island as they have nowhere else and if she was on the floor, they’d have to bend over, and they’re just lazy fucks 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 22
The only reason she’ll only sleep in her car seat is because that’s where she’s spent the past 4 months of her life. 🙄

Reactions: 17
I think she needs to read up on what is a Karen. Perfect description of...YOU KATE.
Wasn’t she Karen-ing when she told that poster’s dad she was getting her 24/7 legal team on him, when he asked her to pick up dog poo?

First it was “the trollz” then it was “the COVID police,” then the “mum police” and now it’s “the Karens.”

One might wonder ‘why do all these different people keep telling me I’m doing things wrong? Could it be me? No. No, of course not. It’s THEM!’

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 45
She is deffo not right...and more than she normally isnt right! Moaning all day shes done duck all then coming on to say shes had such a productive day guyzzzz. Actual Jekyll and Hyde!

Reactions: 10
Defo. I’ve took ONE once years ago (pre kids 🤣) and I had to go home from work. I’ve walked out of gbar at 8am and felt more sober I’m not even messing
Me too years ago pre kids. Think I completed an hour gym workout in about 20 mins 🤣🤣 was like road runner 🤣 my teeth were chattering

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I used to know a girl with a brain injury. You wouldn’t ever really know she was brain damaged unless someone told you, she just came across as very naive, short attention span etc. But when she was tired, she was *loads* worse and Kate really reminded me of her today.

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.