Katie Hayes #41 CEO boss babe onto a winner, charged family 25 quid for Xmas Dinner

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know this will go down like a lead balloon, but she honestly looks in the throws of some kind of post natal manic situation. I truly feel bad for her. Keeping up appearances and being insta worthy takes it toll on normal people, throw in just having a baby makes it 100 times more dangerous. I wish she had close family or friends to just sit her down.
I completely agree with you... her behaviour today is really worrying 🙁, hormones all over the place along with whatever diet pills she’s thrown down her neck is a recipe for disaster. She already has anxiety and mental health issues. Completely irresponsible taking those around a 3 month old baby. I see why she’s stopped breast feeding, clearly slimming pills and “getting back to a size 8” was always going to be more important 😔. I hope for her sake she takes a proper break.

• Sad
Reactions: 20
I completely agree with you... her behaviour today is really worrying 🙁, hormones all over the place along with whatever diet pills she’s thrown down her neck is a recipe for disaster. She already has anxiety and mental health issues. Completely irresponsible taking those around a 3 month old baby. I see why she’s stopped breast feeding, clearly slimming pills and “getting back to a size 8” was always going to be more important 😔. I hope for her sake she takes a proper break.
It was the swearing for me. I've not watched many of Kates stories and I don't follow her but I had a look and she just came across as very agitated and angry. Each to thier own but I don't like swearing around babies and kids... Its like she is trying to be relatable but no idea who for. And I thought she was a make up account 🤷‍♀️ she needs to have her phone taken off her and get some rest and spend some quality time with her little girl

Last edited:
Reactions: 21
I know this will go down like a lead balloon, but she honestly looks in the throws of some kind of post natal manic situation. I truly feel bad for her. Keeping up appearances and being insta worthy takes it toll on normal people, throw in just having a baby makes it 100 times more dangerous. I wish she had close family or friends to just sit her down.
we’re not bad folk really and I see your point, we’ve all said throughout this thread that she needs help and not even from a bitchy way - she really does need help but she’s so aggressive she whacks away the “advice” as though everyone is a troll 🤦🏻‍♀️ It’s worrying and as another has said - very much like Kerry Katona on This Morning.

I think in the new year it will be a new video saying how the trollz have ruined everything for her pregnancy, baby bubble, announcement when really, it was her mind and her addiction to Social Media that’s doing damage. We probably don’t help BUT she doesn’t have to read here either.

I definitely know where you’re coming from.

What’s the brown smudge? I know you use base colours to build up over but not brown blown out like this under a blue?? It doesn’t work?

And all the T2 or whatever it’s called stories are making me howl 😂😂

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Why would anyone part with £10 of their hard earned money to have a “makeup” lesson off a woman who applies lashes like so 😭😂View attachment 321429
Oh my god. 🥺 I used to really love her makeup when she worked at peaches. What the actual F. I was mad into make up about 6 years ago. Even went back to college as an adult to get a qualification in it. I loved her tutorials on YT she used to do when she was in peaches. I don’t think the video there now, but it was a black smokes she used to do and I ordered the peaches pigments because of her looks. Don’t judge me for that 😂 This make up is like the “boyfriend does my makeup” tag. 😂 panelled her eyelids to duck.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
The cheek of Cheryl who’s 40 having someone other than diy daddy delo to do her panelling
Probably fancies somebody to not use the light switch to save a piece of beading 🙄

It was the swearing for me. I've not watched many of Kates stories and I don't follow her but I had a look and she just came across as very agitated and angry. Each to thier own but I don't like swearing around babies and kids... Its like she is trying to be relatable but no idea who for. And I thought she was a make up account 🤷‍♀️ she needs to have her phone taken off her and get some rest and spend some quality time with her little girl
This is what I meant earlier with the “bastard peggys” comment. I don’t know what it is but when my kids were babies I wouldn’t swear infront of them, and I still don’t now they’re in school.

She seems really agitated, it’s clear she reads here - Kate hun come off the T5s, come off your phone, get your agent to run your business accounts and speak to your Dr. You need help and there’s no shame in asking for it. You’re putting the most precious thing in the world at risk by swinging her round, placing her on high counters or even in her bath unattended. There is more to life than a few gifted bits of tat and a few collabs with small brands.

Last edited:
Reactions: 26
I think in the new year it will be a new video saying how the trollz have ruined everything for her pregnancy, baby bubble, announcement when really, it was her mind and her addiction to Social Media that’s doing damage. We probably don’t help BUT she doesn’t have to read here either.
If it wasn’t for her attitude and the carry on, there would never have been a thread let alone 40+

Reactions: 20
God first daddy delo let’s her have one bath now he’s bringing her a cup of tea in bed. He needs to calm down or we are all going to start getting jealous our fellas aren’t as perfect as him!

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Oh my god you can tell by the way he looks at her, he bleeping despises her

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Kate - the reason your baby only will sleep in her car seat is because she’s become so accustomed to sleeping in it because she’s never out of it.

Teach her to sleep flat like she should be for gods sake you lazy mother.

Reactions: 19
Wow. He brought you a cuppa. That makes up for shagging prostitutes.

PS - not sure what male role models or boyfriends you’ve had before Kate, but making a brew is just the behaviour of anyone who *isn’t* an arse 👍🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 41
He fuckin hates her!!! I bet she’s moaned at him that’s she’s had trolive allllll day the least you can do is make tea.... and he’s given it to her with a look of utter contempt

Imagine filming your fella bringing you a cuppa? It’s obviously not normal for her, that’s why she just has to prove to her 164k followers how much of an amazing man he is & he loves her..... arlarse really she’s desperate

How is working late night shifts posted four hours ago late 🤔 which would’ve been 4:30/5pm .... confused as Matt here on that one

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Bragging about your fella , the Father of your child bringing you a Cuppa ?? Big bleeping deal ! He looks like he wants to launch it at her. Saying that though if your bird was knocking out dancing videos on insta with the dodgy miming like she was like night you'd want to wouldn't you ?? 😂😂 bet you he's had some stick off his mates for that !! She's not right - Poor cow !

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I'm actually shocked, she's pulled some stupid stunts over the last year but today was a while other level?? WTAF? Why arent those close to her intervening? Her Mum? Matt? It's quite sad that she's on this "merry-go-round" now of perfect body, perfect boyfriend, perfect baby, house, business etc and she's got to keep it up. Then over on bloody Chezzas page she's just as bad, out in complete darkness running up and down some stairs, desperate for abs and eating chicken for bleeping breakfast!! They've all gone mad!

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.