Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lampshade95

Chatty Member
Nah guys I’m mortified. Had to make ANOTHER spy account on insta cause I got blocked yet again (how does this keep happening?!) and I must have fucked it up cause my best friend sent me a screenshot of a notification she got saying “Your friend ***** is now on Instagram as *****! Give her a follow!” FUCK OFF INSTAGRAM 🤣
She obvs thinks I’m stalking some lads ex like a normal girl. Nah hun, just stalking some heffalump from the Wirral so I can slag her off for swinging her kid around at 3am.

• Haha
Reactions: 39

CatHun

VIP Member
She’s been going to Dubai for 14 years. She’s 28 according to companies house so since she was 14? Was that before or after you were on the market with Mez and couldn’t afford make up? At least try and make the lies make sense

• Haha
Reactions: 38

Blair-Waldorf

VIP Member
Genuinely why is NO BODY calling her out like mez or chez for putting the bouncer up there it’s getting beyond a joke. I know she does stuff to provoke a reaction on here but it’s cold hard PROOF that she is putting her child’s life at risk, my ma would have strung me up if I did anything like that to her grand child

Eleanor Abernathy

VIP Member
‘It’s ok to forget about ourselves’ written without a hint of irony by the woman who spends most of her time filming herself doing her hair and make up, going out to get herself a Costa and who did that many stories yesterday, Instagram ran out of little dots.

• Haha

Boujee_Teaa

Chatty Member
I’ll take the piss out of Kate at any given opportunity because I just don’t like smug people, but my honest opinion I think she needs help. Her behaviour is so erratic, now swearing constantly when she has never done that before, I don’t recall seeing her eat on camera before but now she has, jaw swinging on stories, a while ago she would actually do good reviews on her gifted tat but now she puts her Richmond fingers on it for half a second and then launches it, she’s 100 times more smug than she used to be. I think she’s either gone loopy or she’s doing all this shit just to make us laugh about it and then cry TrOlzZzZ for a bit more engagement. Either way she’s a fuckin loon now

Reactions: 37

CatHun

VIP Member
I can’t bear when people call their baby their best friend. It’s your baby!! They aren’t your mate, they are your child. Get some proper mates!!

• Haha

Wkdbird

VIP Member
Girls I have been in the rabbit hole of Sallie thread!! Just come over to see what THM has been up to, I see it’s the same shit, still on the T5, still on the beg, still no living room, still a minty cow, still up her own arse and still a massive cunt

• Haha

Kermitsbuisness

Also why does she never start or finish her stories properly. She either starts them half way through a sentence or finishes then half way through a sentence. I’ve noticed Sallie Axl does this as well, am I missing something!? Or is this just how people speak now??
yes, I don’t finish my. It’s just the way people, think it’s started with the whole, you know, ooo hang on my baby is, ughhh she does this thing when, bastard teething

• Haha

Fizz22

VIP Member
I know this will go down like a lead balloon, but she honestly looks in the throws of some kind of post natal manic situation. I truly feel bad for her. Keeping up appearances and being insta worthy takes it toll on normal people, throw in just having a baby makes it 100 times more dangerous. I wish she had close family or friends to just sit her down.

• Sad

Muffin990

Also I can’t help but laugh she’s sat in bed watching films on an IPad as she got rid of her living room. How fucking stupid can you be!

• Haha

Burrito88

VIP Member
She’s really proud she’s grown her hair and eyelashes during lockdown. Really inspirational stuff...

• Haha
Reactions: 36

Mikki81

What the fuck is she doing letting Olive sit on a Santa’s lap when the advice is to keep on socially distancing. She’s a fucking dickhead

• Heart
it’s like every post has a hidden agenda, just basically begging for free stuff from all these businesses.
It’s like Ccclarke, her stories the other day
‘Can anyone recommend a good super-king bed and mattress please?’
just fkin google it and read reviews like the rest of us!!

This ‘Influencer culture’ is really getting me worked up atm. I can’t stand any of them and how superior they think they are, that they don’t need to pay for F all! I also get mad with the small companies who gift them but on the flip side times have been so hard for businesses that I understand they are doing anything to keep afloat so this means trying to gain followers and then get sales.

Influencers = Absolute Beggy Mitchell’s 🤢🤢🤢

MrsSavage

VIP Member
Unashamedly I'm on about Chezza...again ..coz she makes my blood boil...it's 'games night'...but not any old fucking games night ...oh no...looks like fucking P.T.Barnham rocked up and set up...no one's birthday as far as I can see, I'm gob-smacked...Baylee is the dealer at black jack.....I'm pretty sure she's not the only fucking 'dealer' in that household. It's a blatant 'look at me, and look at my wealth'...I'm absolutely disgusted.
I saw this earlier. Proper disgusted. Poor families struggling to feed their kids. Its weeks before christmas and this is getting plastered all over her instagram. These people are a disease. Shit stains on the face of society. Not jel BTW Pep head. Just sick to my stomach of all the bragging and one uppers. Where does it end? What would these people do without instagram? Shame on her.

• Heart

Kermitsbuisness

When is she going to COVID central aka Dubai?? Can’t wait to see the photoshopped momma swimsuit pics. She’s going to expect us to believe after her mum gut photos a couple of weeks ago that her 3 minute works outs she’s lost (in Peter Kay’s voice) ‘14 stone in a daaaay’

• Haha
Reactions: 35