Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

chattycatty

VIP Member
Ha ha going to Dubai 🤣🤣🤣 babe no one is Fucken jealous but I’m not sure if you realise we are in a fucken panademic and the only people in Dubai at the minute are absolute weapons! If I wanna go to Dubai I’ll Fucken go when it’s safe to do so! Get in the bin you Fucken cockhead

Let's just take a minute to have a look at these hashtags Chez has put on her post. Wow feel a fucking shamed for her !! Wives of Instagram , Hustle Mode , Keep them on their toes !! Hahahah what the fuck. Brag Brag Brag look at me I've got a Balenciaga Jumper. Her and THM are just deluded - makes me howl how big time they both think they are !!
Send nudes or send my buys your another one to get in the bin you absolutely long faced tit! Babe I’ve been shopping at cricket long before you entered Liverpool you sewer rat 🐀

Cause everyone is between sallies instergram n her thread cause it's been comedy gold 😭 no one wants to do her shit smokey eye lessons what r just on a grand or over for some od her course she a joke know people who have tought n r out of this world just from watching YouTube n this cunt is charging over the odds for shit makeup lessons
How funny was salli yesterday comedy gold

She’s been going to Dubai for 14 years. She’s 28 according to companies house so since she was 14? Was that before or after you were on the market with Mez and couldn’t afford make up? At least try and make the lies make sense
Must of been when she had her hands in savers till to pay for it 😂😂🙊

Oh guys I’m on one today she’s making me fummmmme ha ha I don’t edit my photos anymore??? Haven’t done for a fucken year is she messin??? She was in delamare Forrest looking a size 6 a week after giving birth then looking like a fucken fruit machine 4 weeks later on Wirral councils Twitter page fuck off Katie you lying twat get in economy and fly to Dubai ya mef

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45

yeahyouhun

VIP Member
“I want astroturf on the kitchen wall”
M: 🥴 Ok
“I want a giant black shed in the middle of the lawn”
“I want to turn the living room into a wardrobe”
“I want a fully panelled garage”
“I want you to nail a branch to the wall”

Is there any DIY disaster that Matt would say ‘No’ to?
I reckon he just does it to stay out of her way, you can’t be filmed fetching cups of tea if you’re balls deep in MDF
1606861303061.jpeg

• Haha

Violetx

VIP Member
I think she needs to read up on what is a Karen. Perfect description of...YOU KATE.
Wasn’t she Karen-ing when she told that poster’s dad she was getting her 24/7 legal team on him, when he asked her to pick up dog poo?

First it was “the trollz” then it was “the COVID police,” then the “mum police” and now it’s “the Karens.”

One might wonder ‘why do all these different people keep telling me I’m doing things wrong? Could it be me? No. No, of course not. It’s THEM!’

• Heart
  • Haha

notyourhunhun

Chatty Member
Doesn’t have time to wash her hair but has time to do 8374747 Insta stories & frig about decorating her Xmas table, a month before Xmas !!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 44

Poirotthepigeon

VIP Member
So the other week she was banging on that she is with Olive 24/7 not left her side and mum guilt x100. Now she’s going on that Olive’s ONLY been left with practically all of his and her family. No one gives a shit if you’re palming her off that’s your prerogative, just don’t make out you’re Mum of the year saying you’re doing the opposite the week before 😂
She posted last week saying Olive hasn't left her side just after Id seen her mum pushing Olive round Upton Village (in her car seat) whilst walking Max (who was keeping an eye out for his real mum 🐶 ) whilst THM was posting that loooooonnnngggg video on Friday 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 43

Mercedes12

VIP Member
I am crying at the dog shit stick advent calendar for a 4m old who can’t even sit up or eat solids let alone understand what Christmas or advent is. Wtf is even in the boxes? A dummy? Some baby formula? She’s certainly not arsed about anything else considering she’s a baby.

Crying off Cheryl being disappointed in the calendar’s first window being lube. What was she hoping for, a dildo to shove up her fellas arse? Live on her stories? The pair of them have honestly out done themselves this time round

• Haha

Blair-Waldorf

VIP Member
A business who gives something away for free to these absolute skid marks does the absolute opposite of influencing me to hand over my hard earned cash for the same product tbqh

• Heart

Kermitsbuisness

Oh god, we get it Kate, you’ve seen a Karen meme and now you think your hilarious using it over and over 🥴 ughhh she’s so cringe

STOP TRYING TO MAKE KAREN HAPPEN,ITS NOT GOING TO HAPPEN 😂

• Haha

Blahblahblahhhhhh

Chatty Member
Her bopping to mad club tunes in the car is making me bork from cringing.

Honestly who is she? Where has she come from?
It’s like she’s had a lobotomy in the last year and become an absolute fruitloop. NOTHING she does makes sense? She’s bizarre. Deffo a problem somewhere, she’s unravelling like mad 😂 And she’s starting to come across as so aggressive and rude, all the swearing and putting her finger up and all that jazz. Horrible, vulgar and vile.

Let’s face it Truff, you wouldn’t have 40 pages of stuff said about you if there wasn’t stuff to comment on?

• Haha

Elle__Dee

VIP Member
#42 Olives little shoe boxes hanging from a twig, Kate shovelling in the slimming pills like a ravenous pig.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42

Eleanor Abernathy

VIP Member
Wow. Imagine one of your lockdown goals being to grow long eyelashes - that have clearly got mascara on by the way Kate. Mine was to go into work as a key worker and try not to catch Covid and then pass it on to any of my family. She’s fucking clueless.

• Heart
  • Haha

Fluffyducks

Chatty Member
She’s missed a trick, the £12 IKEA antilop is the only high chair you need Kate hun😂 but you’d know that you researched anything for yourself for your own kid instead of waiting for companies to throw stuff at you!

I don’t even have words for that pathetic OTT grid post, why do people feel that being overly emotional about their kids they become mum of the year. Between Mrs Hinch crying looking at photos of her kid with he goes to bed and KHM crying over olives injections and teeth. Maybe if these influencers spent more time off their phones and present in the room with their children they wouldn’t feel the need to continuously convince their followers how much they love their kids. The only thing she should have mum guilt about is the fact her child recognises the back of her phone, where it’s constantly thrust in her face.

Rant over.

• Heart

FannyAdams29

Chatty Member
She's honestly so stupid. This confirms the scan reveal picture was indeed fake and not hers. The baby in the scan she posted on 21th Jan is way bigger than her own scan that was done 10th Feb. Unless she has a shrinking baby 🤣
There’s two separate posts on her grid of the different scans and the nhs number is different on them. She obviously has no idea what that number is and that is unique to each individual person.

• Haha
  • Wow