Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

FoxyNasa

VIP Member
She isn’t one of us. She doesn’t represent liverpool or the Wirral for that matter. She’s a self absorbed, slab backed no mark who rode on the coat tails of peaches and cream and then got lucky swindling the tax payer with these government funded courses.

If you’ve seen her online ‘master classes’ you can imagine what the kids are getting taught - at our expense.

Imagine being from here and voting Tory and allowing the s*n to run a story about you - without explicitly making it clear you are not invoked with them.

feckless dirty twat she is who deserves everything that’s coming to her

• Heart
Reactions: 42

Bloomer

regarding the whole Kate’s nan situation, half of me wants to sympathise but sadly she and other people who haven’t taken lockdown seriously are probably the reason why the home is so strict. She’s used lockdown as an extended bank holiday, travelling throughout the entire of the north west with no consideration of others whatsoever. I bet she would be furious if a member of staff at her nan’s home acted the way she has and introduced covid to the home.
Long time lurker here!!! But this post about her nan has pushed me off the fucking edge! I haven't seen my mam in her nursing because of thick cunts like her lolloping all over the place - and here she is suggesting they're "taking action" because they've kept her nan safe? Get to fuck you ham fisted prick!

Reactions: 42

Icantspell

Chatty Member
Don’t you find it strange that Kate now has a sewer mouth? When did she start swearing so much? She’s got quite a young audience it’s not very professional at all. I’ve never heard in my life a mother refer to their ‘teething babies’ as ‘bastard peggys’ NEVER or yesterday ‘she’s fucking asleep’ I find it bazaar 😳

Reactions: 41

Pinkiii2008

Guys... We've got another KHM on Insta

Charlotte bloody Dawson just advertised a breast pump, claimed it was the 'best ever' and said 'breast is best'.... When she physically cannot use the pump and is in no position to decide whether breast is best having not had a single child latch on to her tit 🙃🙃🙃🙃

• Haha
  • Wow

Violetx

VIP Member
Wow. He brought you a cuppa. That makes up for shagging prostitutes.

PS - not sure what male role models or boyfriends you’ve had before Kate, but making a brew is just the behaviour of anyone who *isn’t* an arse 👍🏻

• Haha

BettyBeau

VIP Member
Truff last seen flinging her stocking full of presents over her head as she opens each one hitting max on the head.

Right diddy daddy diy I’m off to do my momma Christmas glam take Oliff downstairs to play with her new gifted 365 presents.

Diddy daddy diy and Oliff shuffle off downstairs to the green sofa.

Truff let’s out a giant fart and rolls off the bed on Delos side as it’s lower to the floor.

Hi guyyyyys time to get your momma Christmas glam on Kate layers foundation onto to her lips and yesterday’s make up.

so guys what’s every ones thoughts on this Christmas lock down we are sticking to the rules just me daddy and my poppet Olive.

In the background you hear the door bell ringing and Mezzz and a coach load of people arrive.
Then the sound of a cash register and chip and pin machine as daddy takes every ones £30 that’s £25 plus VAT.

Truff: I’m looking forward to not cooking this year all the food has been gifted by #AD #hellofresh #gifted #kate20

instead I’m supporting local business by having a local business come in and cook for us I mean me and daddy.

I think it’s really important to support local small businesses at this time #gifted

Kate lashes 5 layers of lip gloss on top of her foundation lips

door bell rings again and the chip and pin pad goes again.

any way team enjoy your Christmas days obviously it won’t be as good as mine but Christmas is what you make it.

slow reel of Truff eye fucking camera with 6 filters on.

To be continued

Last edited:
  • Haha

MadameFoner

Chatty Member
Unashamedly I'm on about Chezza...again ..coz she makes my blood boil...it's 'games night'...but not any old fucking games night ...oh no...looks like fucking P.T.Barnham rocked up and set up...no one's birthday as far as I can see, I'm gob-smacked...Baylee is the dealer at black jack.....I'm pretty sure she's not the only fucking 'dealer' in that household. It's a blatant 'look at me, and look at my wealth'...I'm absolutely disgusted.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 40

BettyBeau

VIP Member
Wtf is she waffling on about.
I don’t teach online classes.
Students only learn on models not there own face
Next story
I’m only doing online classes on your own face.

is she a mum
She barely mentions it
Her mums there every day while she’s doing her momma glam.

as for her being in the sun. That woman would sell her own nan if it would get her some air time.

bad fruit machine

• Haha
  • Heart

QueenBarb2

VIP Member
Just caught up girls. Can’t bring myself to go over to her IG to look at her Kingsmill 50/50 bread head and that fucking smoked Gamon that hangs out of her mouth.. I gather she hasn’t done the big Revel yet????😆

KATE YE STINK

• Haha

Whatsthefuss

Chatty Member
I saw this earlier. Proper disgusted. Poor families struggling to feed their kids. Its weeks before christmas and this is getting plastered all over her instagram. These people are a disease. Shit stains on the face of society. Not jel BTW Pep head. Just sick to my stomach of all the bragging and one uppers. Where does it end? What would these people do without instagram? Shame on her.
Amen to this! If Instagram went down or got switched off, how could they beg then? Stand outside their local co-op asking randoms for “recommendations for some weaning equipment” 😂🤦🏻‍♀️ Doesn’t quite work does it. I cannot wait for the day, I really can’t

• Heart

Eleanor Abernathy

VIP Member
Jesus fucking Christ! Where to start 😂😂
You had lashes on the other day you dozy mare, you made a big thing about how easy they were to put on.
Being proud of growing your hair, brows and lashes during lockdown? Get. To. Fuck. People are risking their lives every day to get us through this and that’s what you think is important?? Your hairs grows naturally, the reason your brows are bushier and your hair longer is because of biology, that and the fact we’ve not been able to have anyone go near them with scissors or wax for the last 7 months. IT IS NOT BECAUSE OF SOME SHIT PLACEBOS. Please buy a book and read it so Olive at least has a starting chance before school.
It’s really sad that your nan couldn’t hold Olive. But it’s twats like you consistently breaking lockdown who have made care homes have to have such tight measures in.

Get the fucking dog’s stick off the wall, put your living room back where it should be and have a fucking word with yourself.

• Haha

Eleanor Abernathy

VIP Member
She’s missed a trick, the £12 IKEA antilop is the only high chair you need Kate hun😂 but you’d know that you researched anything for yourself for your own kid instead of waiting for companies to throw stuff at you!

I don’t even have words for that pathetic OTT grid post, why do people feel that being overly emotional about their kids they become mum of the year. Between Mrs Hinch crying looking at photos of her kid with he goes to bed and KHM crying over olives injections and teeth. Maybe if these influencers spent more time off their phones and present in the room with their children they wouldn’t feel the need to continuously convince their followers how much they love their kids. The only thing she should have mum guilt about is the fact her child recognises the back of her phone, where it’s constantly thrust in her face.

Rant over.
I had the IKEA high chair that turned into a little table and chair when they were old enough. Cost £30 and was still getting used by my daughter as a colouring table when she was 4. The one KHM has got FOR FUCKING FREE is £260 in it’s cheapest form and then goes up to £400 with add-ons. I don’t give a shit if she says it’s her ‘job’. It’s not a job, it’s being a bad beg. She claims to own a successful business but is begging for literally everything for her own fucking kid!

• Heart
Let's just take a minute to have a look at these hashtags Chez has put on her post. Wow feel a fucking shamed for her !! Wives of Instagram , Hustle Mode , Keep them on their toes !! Hahahah what the fuck. Brag Brag Brag look at me I've got a Balenciaga Jumper. Her and THM are just deluded - makes me howl how big time they both think they are !!

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 39

Wishing1990

Chatty Member
Why is no one wearing PPE?? The rules are - client/model must wear a mask, and the beautician/trainee must wear a mask AND visor

2935B08E-C6F7-4D1F-BDA0-5258BC457945.png

• Angry
  • Wow

yeahyouhun

VIP Member
She’s so contradicting 🙄 ‘Love your mum tums girls, get them out more!!’ But not me, I hate mine so much I’ll be getting up 2 hours earlier than usual when I’m already exhausted from caring for my ‘teething’ child, to hit the gym before a day of caring for my ‘teething’ child again. Alright Kate 🥴🥴

Didn't buy her child's pram , nursery furniture, bottles , bouncer chair, most of the baby's clothes now a high chair. Scruffy cunt , makes me sick 🤮🤮🤮
And no when you're reading it's not because people are jealous that they're saying this about the high chair, we all buy our children's things and we're happy to. I would be embarrassed to be you.

• Heart