Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Fluffyducks

Chatty Member
God her constant mum club/women supporting women/ mums supporting mums shit is so dull. She literally does fuck all for woman kind, she pretended life with a new born was an utter breeze, leaping about in a white dress 9 days after birth, told us how her tits were producing litres of milk as it was just so easy and she edits her body to an unrecognisable standard daily. Yeah you’re really flying that flag for women their Kate.

Reactions: 33

JoeExotic

VIP Member
That belly button looks like it smells like the back of an earring 🤢 bet she’s constantly pulling fluff out of it.
176651C6-FF00-4CC2-B143-6E3673D742B1.jpeg

• Sick
  • Haha

MollyDee

Chatty Member
Seen her post asking for banter pages? She’ll be asking for any parties or any numbers next 🤣
Banter pages? Girl the last few years of your life is one big joke as it is, just look back at some of your photo shop fails if you need a laugh

• Haha

Boujee_Teaa

Chatty Member
Nah the way she snaffled that chocolate in her gob has turned my stomach with her big chubby fingers.. that along with the sniffing every 2 mins.. ruined me Sunday. If I didn’t know better I’d think she’d had a Columbian cold 👀 😂

• Haha

MadameFoner

Chatty Member
I agree I think there will be a proposal too! And I'm sorry but if Sallie Axl can get to Dubai it just shows you what how accessible it's become, who would want to go to prozzy central now? And It's only because Holly Speddings just come back from there with her kids...she's so un-original.

Reactions: 32

gossip29

VIP Member
Guys... We've got another KHM on Insta

Charlotte bloody Dawson just advertised a breast pump, claimed it was the 'best ever' and said 'breast is best'.... When she physically cannot use the pump and is in no position to decide whether breast is best having not had a single child latch on to her tit 🙃🙃🙃🙃
Can’t stand that Charlotte Dawson. Tries far too hard to be funny yet fails miserably. Also a proper attention seeker like Kate

JoeExotic

VIP Member
If I go awol from this thread it’s because am balls deep in sallies thread trying to play catch up- don’t want anyone accusing me of being KHM 😂

• Haha

TheFox286

Chatty Member
Fruit Machine got too big free high chair.. did same makeup lots of times.. flashed badly panelled room.. says Olif teething. Is still massive dick with small boyfriend. @Quarrantinemadness ❤

• Haha

QueenBarb2

VIP Member
That high chair looks like something out of a Dwarf Prison, for a demented death row dwarf who would be strapped in it before receiving the lethal injection

• Haha

Abongo

VIP Member
I wouldn’t worry my Liverpudlian friends. Everyone knows the scum only prints lies. 😘

I can’t believe she’s done this. I mean this is a new low even for her. I’m a Manc and refuse read the scum!

• Heart

Lovemaci

Iv finally unfollowed after lots of tooing and froing she's an absolute show begging for stuff I'm just slightly older than Kate and just mortified by all the recent behaviour🙄, I will still watch the thread and check in but let's face it she will never go private will she👀just think. The only thing to do is unfollow so from the creator of thread one I'm done 🤣shes vile and I can't lower myself to watch this shit show, unfollow the poor engagement is what will really piss her off on the end ✌

• Heart
  • Haha
Confirmed the scruffy cow is getting the furniture for free for the new pokey panelled hole. We knew she was going to persist until someone coughed didn't we. She's one bad fucking tramp.

• Angry
  • Wow

Fluffyducks

Chatty Member
Someone wanna tell her baby open isn’t 4 months old for like another two weeks?

Is she okay? Doesn’t know her child’s name or birthday😂

• Haha
Hahaha she’s now deleted it!
but she doesn’t read here 👀
Long time lucker here - these threads are just brilliant. 😂 I couldn’t read and scroll without also pointing out that the above nameless scan is also clearly a male fetus according to the “Nub Theory” which is usually very accurate....caught out again Kate 😂

• Haha
  • Wow

gossip29

VIP Member
Kates always banging on about what a good mum she is. A good mum takes constructive criticism (like not dangling your kid off high work surfaces) and they also do what’s best for them. Having a cosy room to relax with your baby is doing what’s best for them. Not tearing out their living room to make a wardrobe to flim the same shitty mum glam in every single fukin day and then waiting five months to put a couch in the new garage just because it’s free hahaha. Can’t deal with what a tramp she is. That is proper scummy like

Reactions: 31

Eyeofthetiger

VIP Member
Wtf is she on about? ‘There are no rules, well there are rules’. ‘As a mum the only people who understand are other mums’. What?! She feels for people who have a sleepless night then get up and go to work. Guess what, some of us can take some time off and don’t have to curve our kids into car seats to work and race a week after their born. What happened to her perfect partner, where’s the help?

• Haha
Reactions: 31