Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Abongo

VIP Member
Early thread suggestion.

She got coke on her face the big disgrace waving her kid all over the place- She will she will block you 🎶

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 151

Poirotthepigeon

VIP Member
Just remember guys "It's the litre things"

A new contender for my t-shirt business of all time greatest THM quotes.

Also available is "I am Midwife" and who could forget the classic "fed is breast" and the totally relevant "Let's all community together"

Order now for Xmas delivery

#AD

• Haha
Reactions: 74

CatHun

VIP Member
If she lives in a 3 bed why didn’t she do her walk in/beauty room in the spare bedroom? I don’t think I’ll ever get over the fact she either has to sit at her kitchen worktop or in her igloo at the dining table, where does she sit to be comfy? I know this has been said millions of times on this subject but I genuinely don’t understand why someone thinks that would be a good thing to do
The third bedroom is Delo’s walk in wardrobe. I don’t understand why they didn’t do the box room as the nursery and then bought him a wardrobe for their actual bedroom like a normal fella would have. I mean realistically ho much space does a foot locker uniform and a silk scarf take up?

• Haha
Reactions: 72

Blahblahblahhhhhh

Chatty Member
I really hope this influencer culture comes to an end soon.

I was trying to explain all about Truff to someone who had never heard of her and honestly, I couldn’t believe what was coming out of my mouth.

‘...so there’s this MUA by ours who has suddenly decided to be a mummy blogger yet she made a big song and dance of not showing her kid’s face cause she reckons she’s a proper celeb and she can’t cope with ‘haterz’ and ‘Karens’ so she blurred her out like the kids off Bly Manor. But when the freebie packages started to dry up, she worked out the best possible time for Insta engagement to reveal her daughters face and now she’s getting boss gifts delivered to her gaff daily meaning she’s spent sweet FA on her own first child and the kid is now a fully fledged cash cow. Oh and she hasn’t got a living room so the baby gets lashed on her island in a car seat 23 hours of the day. And she can’t spell for shite, she’s borderline special needs but tbh that’s offensive to people with learning difficulties.’

My mate was like ‘she sounds like a major bellsniff.’

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 63

chattycatty

VIP Member
I hope Cheryl doesn’t bring her big strong guard dog round to kates house it will have that Stick of that wall quicker than her photoshop photos 😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 55

Violetx

VIP Member
“I want astroturf on the kitchen wall”
M: 🥴 Ok
“I want a giant black shed in the middle of the lawn”
“I want to turn the living room into a wardrobe”
“I want a fully panelled garage”
“I want you to nail a branch to the wall”

Is there any DIY disaster that Matt would say ‘No’ to?

• Haha
Reactions: 54

Glittercandy12

VIP Member
Chezzers post this morning with that Anne summers advent calendar, didn’t need to hear that she doesn’t need lube yet even though she’s over 40 🙈

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 53
Fucking hell she's having an episode this week, intervention needed !!!
She has lost the fucking plot
Knocks me sick the way those two dickheads her and Chez call themselves winners- completely deluded.
Yous own a tin can on an industrial estate ! A beauty academy doing cake lessons and baby safety lesson because yous are that desperate for business ! Every person who works there leaves ! Don't know who the fuck they think they are yano !! Yous aren't famous , yous aren't big CEO moguls - people aren't jealous of yous either !!!

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 52

Poirotthepigeon

VIP Member
it looks a bit like an anti anxiety collar. Had to get one for one of my parents dog’s, supposed to release calming pheromones. The massive hole she chewed in the door when we went out says otherwise 😂
Do you think Max is anxious about how they will resell the house with no living room or original features?

• Haha
Reactions: 52

pommybear

Chatty Member
Why would anyone part with £10 of their hard earned money to have a “makeup” lesson off a woman who applies lashes like so 😭😂
B319DD60-A43C-4861-A06B-375D89F9CA1F.jpeg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 51