Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Glamtone11

The fact they’ve got TWO walk in wardrobes in a 3 bed semi and NO living room ..... what the actual hell 🤢😱

honestly I despise this influencer culture...all smoke and mirrors

• Haha
Reactions: 51

Kermitsbuisness

Yeah they do, just not you 🤬
She’s right to be fair, as a mum you always put yourself last... like when I had my baby and they were a week old I just had to put myself last and visit San Carlo so baba could get lashed on the floor under the table because that’s what being a good parents all about... it was really hard for me stuffing pasta down my face but you’ve got to do what you got to do right?

• Haha
Reactions: 50

Boobooblublu

KHM: gets up early once ‘winners don’t sleep, winners are chasing’.
Jeff Bezos: quaking in his boots as boss babe CEO truffle hog momma is coming for his crown after doing one moody PT session in car park.

The DELUSION.

• Haha
Reactions: 50

Burrito88

VIP Member
“What do I need to take on holiday for Olive?”

well where are you going and when??
Dubai or the fucking Arctic circle ????

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 49

Blair-Waldorf

VIP Member
Soz but there is zero excuse for not having a wash, screaming baby or not. It’s SUPER ALLOWED to strap a baby in a bouncer infront of you for 2 mins while u get a quick shower. Kate ye fucking hum girl

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49

MrsSavage

VIP Member
Whos that advent calender for? Fucking Tim Burton? Whats her obsession with having rotten damp shite from outdoors inside her house?

Looks like a voodoo advent calender.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48

Violetx

VIP Member
Kate’s next beautiful craft project for Olive
(and step 2 of ‘creating an unreal garden’):

93B38DD8-EE6C-4C2A-B917-D624A33E2AB7.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow

Boujee_Teaa

Chatty Member
nah has anyone seen that Cheryl has got that Ann summers advent calendar in her LIVING ROOM? What is wrong with that woman? I know some families are open about sex etc Each to their own but it makes me cringe, imagine seeing your mum and step dads butt plugs and vibrators just chilling on ya couch. No ta

• Sick
  • Haha

Samantha129

I’ll bet good money olive isn’t teething. If that kids got a tooth this time next month I’ll delete my account forever. I know kids can get them early... but, every single god damn influencer who think they are worlds best mummy will claim around the 3/4 month mark that their kids teething. Can’t bare the thought that they are not acting like a dream and there HAS to be a reason as to why they are whingey. For starters I’d be fucking fuming if my mum was lashing me around the kitchen like that. Oh is olive not settled on top of the kitchen island in her bouncer or car seat ? That’s weird. Won’t settle in that weird basket filled with shit that’s probably scratching her skin ? Odd. Kate mate, she’s found her fists so puts them in her mouth. Give it a month she will do the same with her feet and no she’s not growing extra toes you prat. God help her for the real deal of teething. Guarantee she won’t be dancing round her kitchen resembling a fucking cooking apple then 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 47

justthoughtidcomeon

Chatty Member
I wish she’d stop calling the gut she’s had her entire life a mum tum.

The car seat and the bouncer both on the work top it’s like she’s baiting people to comment on it. She’s dangerous. I wouldn’t forgive myself. I don’t understand why she can’t but the bouncer on the kitchen floor? I remember my bouncer was on top of the dining table to get it out the way while I was hoovering earlier that day (baby wasn’t in it) it was still there that afternoon when my health visitor arrived and she said “you don’t put the baby up there do you”

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 47

Violetx

VIP Member
A question for you - When you’re really happy and having a great time, do you film yourself lip syncing and dancing and put it on Instagram?

Because this doesn’t seem the behaviour of a happy, content mum having her “best year ever!”

• Heart
Reactions: 46

Dancerdownunder

I’m still alive!

When you actually breast feed and dont lie about it, it actually takes up all of your time I don’t even have time to shit never mind check out what she’s up too, still waiting for that chat about her breastfeeding journey mmmmkay. I hope your all well I haven’t caught up since DDUJR was born but this thread title fucking ell 🤣🤣🤣🤣 seems like your all doing just fine without me!

Why’s she bouncing round the kitchen like a twat!

• Heart
  • Haha

QueenBarb2

VIP Member
She bores the fucking life out of me, cannot bare to watch her stupidity anymore. I’m genuinely only on this thread now to just speak to you all 😂

• Haha
  • Heart

Rubydoo70

VIP Member
My missing knickers/Ninja has put on her stories that our Katie here buys slimming tablets from the same fella she gets hers from!
You all called it girls!

• Haha
  • Wow

Sloobsc

Bad times if Kate has given authorisation for that, a Sun publication of all things when she makes her money in the Merseyside area. What a dick if so!

• Sad
  • Angry

JoeExotic

VIP Member
I’m calling it now- Olive will be gifted an amber bracelet for teething and Kate will say “she’s like a different baby” with it. Kate20 discount code.

• Haha