Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Eleanor Abernathy

VIP Member
I’m dying to see the results of her doing a workout with Chez who is 42. Chez might be a bit of a gobshite but she’s a fucking beast in the gym. She’s going to kill her! 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 35

Muffin990

Matts going to work a bit later so she can go for a run. What happened to winners waking early? Matt wouldn’t need to be late then would he?

• Haha

Blair-Waldorf

VIP Member
Putting her finger up at the camera 🤣 oh I feel a cunt for her

And each to their own but going out in public with wet hair full of “hair mask” - TRAMP

It’s like she’s had some mad personality transplant. She used to cry her eyes out about the ‘TrOlLz’ now it’s all Karen this here’s my middle finger. Weird twat

• Haha

QueenBarb2

VIP Member
Poor Max sat in OHD’s bedroom looking bored as fuck. Hope he wipes his arse all over her bed when she’s busy doing her 8am work out in that manky bra.

Isn’t it odd though how she apparently won’t let him on the green love seat in the kitchen because of hairs, but will let him into OHD’s room where she’s likely to start rolling/crawling? 🥴😂

• Haha

Glittercandy12

VIP Member
Who called it that she hadn’t been round the the food bank to help out since the first post, she’s so predictable

Last edited:
  • Haha

KatKit2000

How is she THAT far up her own ass? “People who laugh about people going to Dubaiiiiiiiii are just jealous”. She literally thinks if you go to Dubai you have made it. That’s her delusional little self seeing all the love island lot their atm! Does she realise that most people can goand do go to Dubai? The only thing she likes about it is how ‘Instagramable’ it is. Anything to dress little OHD up for “the gram” on her “first holiday in Dubai”.
MMMMKAY, I’m going twice next year too - OoOoo look at you money bags. You keep bragging to the world while people are struggling to feed their kids 🥰

Can’t wait for Matt’s “shock proposal” in her favourite place in the wholeeeeee wurllllldddd 🙄

• Sick

Blahblahblahhhhhh

Chatty Member
I feel like Christmas is going to be a bunch of laughs with this fucktard. Something equally moronic each day. That calendar is something else... piles of dirty ald twigs on your brand new painted wall?

I am so for making Christmas memories with your children, I’m trying to do the same for my little one after this rubbish year. But come on, all this for a 4 month old? It’s excessive and if Instagram weren’t a thing she’d be sitting on the dog haired green couch scratching and sniffing her fanny. She wouldn’t fucking bother if there was no one to show off to? Also, know your audience and think about what’s going on in the world? That Elf on the Shelf being gifted with the gorgeous sweets is wasted on her child and she can quite clearly afford it if she really wanted it - a struggling family with kids who know the magic of Christmas would of had a lovely December. But no, the gifts go to fucking Mom of the Year Kate Hayes whose child only knows the view from the top of her island.

• Haha
Reactions: 34

Eyeofthetiger

VIP Member
Soz but there is zero excuse for not having a wash, screaming baby or not. It’s SUPER ALLOWED to strap a baby in a bouncer infront of you for 2 mins while u get a quick shower. Kate ye fucking hum girl
Just stick the bouncer on the floor outside the shower curtain, or if your KHM on the toilet or sink, somewhere high up

• Haha

Abongo

VIP Member
She’s the fruit machine...
Hahahahahahahahahaha Hahahahahahaha crying. The fruit machine HaHahahahahahaha.

I seen an influencer I follow post this yesterday. Take note Fruity Hayes. This is how to be a decent fucking human being.
94546E6C-DBA1-4427-B3D5-B4BD7341AF02.png

• Heart
  • Haha

gossip29

VIP Member
Anyone else hate her q&as? I seriously feel as if she’s sends 90% of the questions to herself to brag about how amazing her life is again😆it’s the same shit every time...‘Not a question but you look and sound so happy’ 🙄 bore off Kate

• Haha

Eyeofthetiger

VIP Member
She's honestly so stupid. This confirms the scan reveal picture was indeed fake and not hers. The baby in the scan she posted on 21th Jan is way bigger than her own scan that was done 10th Feb. Unless she has a shrinking baby 🤣
This is the most awkward thing. Imagine borrowing a scan pic for a highly photoshopped picture, your 5 minutes pregnant but holding a 20 week scan. Makes me cringe so hard

• Haha

Dazzle123

gets up at 5am once hahahahaha

winners will be back in bed from tomorrow
Winners don’t sleep?

litstened to Matthew McConaughay on the Joe Rogan podcast yesterday he gets 9 and a half hours every night and he’s pretty successful.
hate this notion that sleep is bad if you wanna do well, when we should be spending more time in bed and less at work.
She’s a bad prick. Cant wait to watch everything crumble around her.

NormalPerson

There is no way on this planet she had her hair done, her nails done and managed to have fifty photo shoots or whatever she was doing today! Thought she’s been a bit quieter than usual the past few days.

dOnT wOrRy tHOuGh mY hAIrDrEsSeR aNd nAiL pErSoN aNd LegAL TeAm aNd eVErY fUcKEr eLsE aRe iN mY bUbBLe

• Haha
Reactions: 33

Eleanor Abernathy

VIP Member
Can’t even be arsed with her braggy and beggy bullshit today. I’ve had an awful day - not for me, for a family I work with who are going through hell at the moment, and then there’s this fucking bog dweller throwing her free stuff around and showing off her manky beige shithole that should be a living room for her baby to settle in instead of being dumped in the kitchen on the worktops or on top of the fridge. I’d never wish ill on anyone, it’s not in my nature, but she needs some reality to slap her hard in the face soon. Either that or one of her ‘friends’ or family to get a grip of her and tell her how vile her behaviour is.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 33