Katie Hayes #41 CEO boss babe onto a winner, charged family 25 quid for Xmas Dinner

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Came here to post this too! Literally the story before is an advert for Chez (who is 40)’s face shields???
View attachment 324020
Oh the irony!

Funny that she’s doing an IGTV on what she used etc etc for baby - pretty sure LL did this about a month ago 💤💤💤💤 duck off you boring, drugged up cretin. That bouncer is like a baby trampoline, that baby gives a few kicks and she’s off there whilst truffle hog gets stuck into the Pantry

Good call on the foodbank too 🙄 didn’t see that coming did we?

Reactions: 26
You can report it to Liverpool City Council and upload the photo...🤔
I wonder if there is any point - they’ve been flouting PPE rules since they were allowed to reopen. I’m sure they would have been reported by now and it doesn’t seem like anything is being done. If they have had a visit they’re keeping very hush about it and aren’t bothered 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 5
It must have different rules because of its academy status im guessing. Kids don't have to wear masks at school, only in the communal areas. So they're probably getting around it this way. Different if they were paying clients i think. Still, if that were my training academy, I'd insist they wore the correct PPE anyway especially as the North has such a high infection rate! Its the morally right thing to do surely 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 17
They’ve got to be reported. The amount of money and resource being pumped into Liverpool & areas right now and they’re still doing this?! Embarrassing to them and an absolute insult to every single person in the area sticking to the rules. Never mind the rest of the country!!!
I was in tier 1 before lockdown and my area results are only going down and then I see this?! It’s absolutely disgusting & insulting to everyone!
Ignoring the whole beauty industry that can’t work right now 👎🏻

Reactions: 20
Poor Max sat in OHD’s bedroom looking bored as duck. Hope he wipes his arse all over her bed when she’s busy doing her 8am work out in that manky bra.

Isn’t it odd though how she apparently won’t let him on the green love seat in the kitchen because of hairs, but will let him into OHD’s room where she’s likely to start rolling/crawling? 🥴😂

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Poor Max sat in OHD’s bedroom looking bored as duck. Hope he wipes his arse all over her bed when she’s busy doing her 8am work out in that manky bra.

Isn’t it odd though how she apparently won’t let him on the green love seat in the kitchen because of hairs, but will let him into OHD’s room where she’s likely to start rolling/crawling? 🥴😂
She only shows Max when we finds pictures of him eye rolling her. Wants us to think he loves her when we all know he wants to go and live with his real mum.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
It must have different rules because of its academy status im guessing. Kids don't have to wear masks at school, only in the communal areas. So they're probably getting around it this way. Different if they were paying clients i think. Still, if that were my training academy, I'd insist they wore the correct PPE anyway especially as the North has such a high infection rate! Its the morally right thing to do surely 🤷🏼‍♀️
My kids have to wear masks all day in school there in year 10. They take them off when leaving or in playground

Reactions: 8

Had he got something weird around his neck or am I imagining things?

• Wow
Reactions: 2
Is she taking the piss?! She hasn’t had it easy?! She gets everything in life gifted to her for FREE! Mean while the rest of us have to knock our pans in to provide for our families. She’s such a bleeping birch.
2BBCBAFC-9621-4FE3-B5ED-EFB420246BC0.jpeg

• Angry
Reactions: 14
Is she taking the piss?! She hasn’t had it easy?! She gets everything in life gifted to her for FREE! Mean while the rest of us have to knock our pans in to provide for our families. She’s such a bleeping birch. View attachment 324284
‘Waking up well been up since half 5’ Definitely only just woke up and is saying that because everyone took the piss yesterday 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Imagine giving your baby the nick name poppet just so you can get a free doll.

hey dick head you not a winner today then when you filming yourself fake sleeping.

such a hard life you have opening gifted tat all day long wonder if she’s insured her hands wonder if she will sue if she gets a paper cut.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
I called Kourtney Kardashian last week!! And now she’s calling herself it with her £30 mugs!! And some of them glasses arn’t cheap

Reactions: 9
Imagine putting a filter over your baby.
Stay classy THM

on a side note little Oliff is so sweet just no need.

Reactions: 13
Are they actually charging people £50 to model for a set of trainee lashes that will take 2-3 hours to put on 🤦🏽‍♀️

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Are they actually charging people £50 to model for a set of trainee lashes that will take 2-3 hours to put on 🤦🏽‍♀️
£50 for a tit set of lashes, and lying there for 3hrs whilst someone who doesn’t know what they’re doing is messing about near your eyes with tweezers! You can get amazing lashes for £50... though, as everywhere is closed at the moment, I expect they’ll be capitalising on that, and the hard core lash addicts will just pay it to get some lashes on, regardless of if they’re good and safe. I thought that you weren’t allowed to have models though?? Didn’t the rules say that trainees had to practice on each other to reduce the number of people from different households??

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.