Katie Hayes #41 CEO boss babe onto a winner, charged family 25 quid for Xmas Dinner

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Imagine giving your baby the nick name poppet just so you can get a free doll.

hey dick head you not a winner today then when you filming yourself fake sleeping.

such a hard life you have opening gifted tat all day long wonder if she’s insured her hands wonder if she will sue if she gets a paper cut.
I sometimes call my dog poppet; do you think I can beg and get a free doll?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She’s only shown the dog lying on the floor in the baby’s room cause people on here have said that maybe that could be the reason why the baby is always on the island. Saying that maybe she’s nervous of the dog being able to get to her. That and also cause she’s got no sodding living room the absolute whopper 😂

God, imagine everything you do being a reaction to something said about you?

But if she kept her business page as a business page and stopped putting all her whack ass personal tit on there then no one would comment 🤷🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 21
Is she taking the piss?! She hasn’t had it easy?! She gets everything in life gifted to her for FREE! Mean while the rest of us have to knock our pans in to provide for our families. She’s such a bleeping birch. View attachment 324284
I bet she took a load of selfies to get the right pic! What a bell end! I hate these type of pics.
I can’t wait for the day the bottom falls out of Instagram & these bloody influencers.

Reactions: 18
I can’t wait for the day the bottom falls out of Instagram & these bloody influencers.
I feel like it won’t be long with instagrams new updates. Alienating the average user and turning the platform into Amazon/TikTok for influencers. I’ve hardly been on since the updates...or maybe I’m just old 🤷🏼‍♀️😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Whenever I read TROLLLLLZZZ from her or us on here all I can picture is this......

Imagine her locking Delo in the dungeon of doom in the garden if her ever did stand up to her and tell her she was a fuckwit

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I thought winner's don't sleep???? She legit does things once and then that's it!!

Reactions: 16
Christmas party season??!?! What the duck. Pretty sure that’s still not ok? She’s such a twit
Unless she’s planning on dragging the gin truck into the front garden again for Christmas garden parties, no it’s not ok! Stupid bint 😤

B09D1672-DBD9-415C-83D7-4688F8C484F8.jpeg

• Angry
Reactions: 25
Looks like Hollie has confirmed she’s done her hair during lockdown too. Wondered why she didn’t have Fuk off roots like the rest of us the bleep

• Angry
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.