Katie Hayes #41 CEO boss babe onto a winner, charged family 25 quid for Xmas Dinner

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I thought that!! It’s like a bomb site in there... and as she was filming it, she said “I’ve just finished tidying in here... love a tidy room”! There was stuff everywhere! All over the floor, every surface had piles of clothes... and the clothes rack is almost buckling under the weight of crammed in clothes (that olive never wears).
So much stuff in there I thought the door would hit something on the way in. If only my mum could come round to play with the kids while I throw a baby bath behind a ‘century’ tent

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Winners don’t sleep?

litstened to Matthew McConaughay on the Joe Rogan podcast yesterday he gets 9 and a half hours every night and he’s pretty successful.
hate this notion that sleep is bad if you wanna do well, when we should be spending more time in bed and less at work.
She’s a bad prick. Cant wait to watch everything crumble around her.
Sleep is literally the healthiest thing for you!
She’s a head and her greasy head makes me feel itchy.

Attachments

Reactions: 12
Hope olive goes through a sleep regression soon and she’s tired as duck

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I get she’s got a newborn, but should ‘Nanny’be around her house during this second lockdown? Is that allowed? She’s not single, she’s got matt at home with her granted he’s working but my friends who have recently had a baby too aren’t allowed visitors?

Reactions: 6
I get she’s got a newborn, but should ‘Nanny’be around her house during this second lockdown? Is that allowed? She’s not single, she’s got matt at home with her granted he’s working but my friends who have recently had a baby too aren’t allowed visitors?
No I don’t think she should. She’s not working so doesn’t need the childcare help

Reactions: 4
If Mez is single then technically she could join Kates bubble.
But then again Kate could have had special permission from BJ to do wtf she likes like all these other infulencers

• Haha
Reactions: 21
My mum is my childcare bubble but she literally arrives 5 mins before I go to work and leaves 5 mins after I arrive back. Then I don’t see her any other days. If her mum has made a single person bubble with her that means she’s chosen KHM over siblings and can’t see them... not that rules apply to this lot of course, since their oh so important makeup academy can stay open

Reactions: 9
Oh here we go. Sted head Hayes is now gonna rap the motivational shite that chez puts on her workout stories. Go back to bed you egg on legs.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I am convinced she is like Pinocchio. Except with every lie she tells her nose just grows wider 🤣
Hahahahahahahahahaahahahaahah, DEFFO!
If she stomped into my work and asked me to hand over the cash pointing a manky make up brush at me I 1000% would, she’s like a rugby player bodied thug with that hair too 🥴😆

Oh here we go. Sted head Hayes is now gonna rap the motivational shite that chez puts on her workout stories. Go back to bed you egg on legs.
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahaahha
Egg on legs.
hahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Just catching up, can’t wait to watch today’s car crash 🤦🏻‍♀️.
Oh FYI, Auntie Amy guy is now sporting the hair mask look too 😱 this gonna be a new wool thing thinking they’re from Liverpool? Walk around with a hair mask on round Cricket?? or the met quarter or wherever these knobheads think is boss.

If she is going to a PT then surely if he is a proper one, he should he peddling that 8hrs sleep is best for our bodies etc not 1hrs sleep, get up, heave through a HIIT circuit and get in the gear? Sorry slimming tablets 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Just catching up, can’t wait to watch today’s car crash 🤦🏻‍♀️.
Oh FYI, Auntie Amy guy is now sporting the hair mask look too 😱 this gonna be a new wool thing thinking they’re from Liverpool? Walk around with a hair mask on round Cricket?? or the met quarter or wherever these knobheads think is boss.

If she is going to a PT then surely if he is a proper one, he should he peddling that 8hrs sleep is best for our bodies etc not 1hrs sleep, get up, heave through a HIIT circuit and get in the gear? Sorry slimming tablets 🤦🏻‍♀️
Thing is decent PTs that actually train and programme properly are like rocking horse tit.
Most do just enough to see results but not enough that the client can train independently without paying them £100s a month.

Reactions: 8
Her bleeping house must be like Poundlands stock room. So. Much. Shite!!!! On the next episode of hoarders......

Reactions: 15
Her bleeping house must be like Poundlands stock room. So. Much. Shite!!!! On the next episode of hoarders......
I can’t bare it. Not a surface clear. Must get so bloody dusty. I don’t understand that she has a cleaner and yet she’s always cleaning is she that scruffy and untidy

Reactions: 12
Who called it that she hadn’t been round the the food bank to help out since the first post, she’s so predictable

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 35
Someone wanna tell her baby open isn’t 4 months old for like another two weeks?

Is she okay? Doesn’t know her child’s name or birthday😂

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Not a clue when the baby was born. Waiting til she’s 4 months to recommend stuff, like she’s not been doing that all along. Tattle recommends you get a living room so you don’t have to have Olive on the island as that’s the only place to sit!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I can’t bare it. Not a surface clear. Must get so bloody dusty. I don’t understand that she has a cleaner and yet she’s always cleaning is she that scruffy and untidy
She’s a bad scruff isn’t she! The cleaners must want air time that’s why they go clean hers I wouldn’t touch it in a million years if I was her cleaner 🤮

Reactions: 10
I still can’t get my head around the fact that they have no living room. Watching friends in the kitchen with your baby on the island. Crazy.

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.