Katie Hayes #41 CEO boss babe onto a winner, charged family 25 quid for Xmas Dinner

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The “gross” bib (It’s not gross at all) is a Tommee tippee one and it’s not got a teething ring around it, it’s a dribble catcher 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I’d recommend not leaving your baby on an elevated surface in a seat or a bouncer as PER MANUFACTURERS INSTRUCTIONS!
7146ECF9-364F-41AF-8A8B-9D2EC2808492.jpeg

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 27
W ZB
I’d recommend not leaving your baby on an elevated surface in a seat or a bouncer as PER MANUFACTURERS INSTRUCTIONS! View attachment 323800
Who binge watches somet in their kitchen 😂😂 plight on it 😂😂

GET 👏 YOUR 👏 BABY 👏 OFF 👏 THE 👏 WORKTOP 👏 YOU 👏 BAD 👏 MESS

Imagine taking recommendations from this absolute weapon duck me you’d have to be brain dead

Reactions: 15
Why is olive in the kitchen sink yet again! Stupid fucker has no loving room
Can’t believe this tit

Can someone donate her a mask that fits her face?

surely with all the ppe at oh snarlin she has plenty to choose from 😅😂

Reactions: 11
Was she gifted this bouncer? She's an absolute weapon putting poor olive on the island in that bouncer. One excited kick from dreamy olive and the poor baby could either end up in the sink or on the floor. duck sake.....

Reactions: 9
Genuinely why is NO BODY calling her out like mez or chez for putting the bouncer up there it’s getting beyond a joke. I know she does stuff to provoke a reaction on here but it’s cold hard PROOF that she is putting her child’s life at risk, my ma would have strung me up if I did anything like that to her grand child

Reactions: 38
Her friends and family probably can’t intervene and give her advice regarding Olive’s safety without Kate screaming “TROLLLLLLLL” or “KAREEEEN” at them

• Haha
Her friends and family probably can’t intervene and give her advice regarding Olive’s safety without Kate screaming “TROLLLLLLLL” at them
Definitely screams troll to people in real life when she doesn’t get her own way doesn’t she hahahaha

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I imagine she turns into Gollum, crouches down on all fours and screeches “aaaaahhhhh Trolllllllzzzzzz”
Definitely screams troll to people in real life when she doesn’t get her own way doesn’t she hahahaha
D2AC3467-DDA5-4D57-811F-90235A81B08A.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Why is she trying SO hard to be a cool mommy blogger? She is a bleep, end of.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Why is no one wearing PPE?? The rules are - client/model must wear a mask, and the beautician/trainee must wear a mask AND visor

2935B08E-C6F7-4D1F-BDA0-5258BC457945.png

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 39
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.