Katie Hayes #41 CEO boss babe onto a winner, charged family 25 quid for Xmas Dinner

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Every single advert is this. Stop photoshopping your pics, slap head. You’re un recognisable on this 😂
40E32A55-30FC-44AB-BD67-63C898CAAE58.png

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Oh yeah looks like he has two collars on maybe? Looks like a dark green one then one with a white thing on it which I hope isn’t a bark collar!
it looks a bit like an anti anxiety collar. Had to get one for one of my parents dog’s, supposed to release calming pheromones. The massive hole she chewed in the door when we went out says otherwise 😂

Reactions: 4
I’m still alive!

When you actually breast feed and dont lie about it, it actually takes up all of your time I don’t even have time to tit never mind check out what she’s up too, still waiting for that chat about her breastfeeding journey mmmmkay. I hope your all well I haven’t caught up since DDUJR was born but this thread title bleeping ell 🤣🤣🤣🤣 seems like your all doing just fine without me!

Why’s she bouncing round the kitchen like a twit!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 46
Imagine giving your baby the nick name poppet just so you can get a free doll.
I was wondering if she wants Olive to be ‘the face of Poppet’ as a foray into child modelling and that’s why she keeps going on about it.

Reactions: 4
it looks a bit like an anti anxiety collar. Had to get one for one of my parents dog’s, supposed to release calming pheromones. The massive hole she chewed in the door when we went out says otherwise 😂
Do you think Max is anxious about how they will resell the house with no living room or original features?

• Haha
Reactions: 52
Do these amateur psychologists actually believe this tit? If it makes you feel less of a bleep - go for it - but I have total respect for me and zero respect for you or any other ‘influencer’ who begs online, pimps their baby out, exploits vulnerable young girls to make money and lies constantly.
BD78638B-D8CC-432A-98B7-637FBCE15855.png

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Do you think Max is anxious about how they will resell the house with no living room or original features?
Howling, them houses are gorgeous and she’s proper fucked it, unforgivably so. Love how tattle doesn’t forget bout her fucked up ken I know someone else said this the other day but I’ve been having a little mum nap while baby perpetual sleeps and me mum brain made me forget awwww ye ok???

I’m still alive!

When you actually breast feed and dont lie about it, it actually takes up all of your time I don’t even have time to tit never mind check out what she’s up too, still waiting for that chat about her breastfeeding journey mmmmkay. I hope your all well I haven’t caught up since DDUJR was born but this thread title bleeping ell 🤣🤣🤣🤣 seems like your all doing just fine without me!

Why’s she bouncing round the kitchen like a twit!
don’t wanna turn this into mumsnet so will just say you’re doing amazing sticking to breastfeeding, baby perpetual and I are 12weeks EBF and I feel you about not being able to poo. Can’t even pick the tit out my eyes some days because my eyes are just about open as it is (sorry girls I know we slagged THM off for eye snot but pls forgive me mumkay). Don’t even have time to pick emojis so sound hollow And all 😫

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Howling, them houses are gorgeous and she’s proper fucked it, unforgivably so. Love how tattle doesn’t forget bout her fucked up ken I know someone else said this the other day but I’ve been having a little mum nap while baby perpetual sleeps and me mum brain made me forget awwww ye ok???

don’t wanna turn this into mumsnet so will just say you’re doing amazing sticking to breastfeeding, baby perpetual and I are 12weeks EBF and I feel you about not being able to poo. Can’t even pick the tit out my eyes some days because my eyes are just about open as it is (sorry girls I know we slagged THM off for eye snot but pls forgive me mumkay). Don’t even have time to pick emojis so sound hollow And all 😫
I’m 4 years in over 2 kids and eventually it feels like second nature. Does help if you don’t go to Costa every hour. Actually crying at ‘mumkay’. Mum laughing. While mum typing on my mum phone

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Hang in there, and @Dancerdownunder, 16 weeks in EBF and totally understand! Highly recommend a sling if they’re clingy/cluster feeding. I will hold my hands up and say I have been to the loo with baby in the sling and I have also been to the loo holding her. Needs must and you can do anything one handed, you’ve got this 💪🏼❤

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Do these amateur psychologists actually believe this tit? If it makes you feel less of a bleep - go for it - but I have total respect for me and zero respect for you or any other ‘influencer’ who begs online, pimps their baby out, exploits vulnerable young girls to make money and lies constantly.
View attachment 324754
To true I have no respect for any one that accepts gifted items when they could afford to pay for them.
When they portray an Insta perfect life when thee life is far from it.
And prays in vuneralbe people to make money .

Reactions: 8
So who is applying for her new Christmas temp role then?
Got POTENTIAL to get kept on yano🙌🏼🙌🏼🙌🏼🙌🏼

Imagine being in the middle of that shitshow.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Aww I hope it’s one of them and not the bark ones! I have a similar hole in my carpet thanks to my doggo so might invest 🤣

it is absolutely freezing out tonight why is she taking her out, or at least put a blanket over her 😡

Reactions: 9
View attachment 324754
I respect myself enough to have a living room 😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Oh and question for my investigators...

Do we know what the big December “revel” is?

is it the predicted collab with home & bag heads?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.