Katie Hayes #41 CEO boss babe onto a winner, charged family 25 quid for Xmas Dinner

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has she really got up at 5am just to break lockdown rules and have a PT session with 2 people?

8C164452-945C-4700-9E17-51486C780D99.png

Reactions: 9
I’ll take the piss out of Kate at any given opportunity because I just don’t like smug people, but my honest opinion I think she needs help. Her behaviour is so erratic, now swearing constantly when she has never done that before, I don’t recall seeing her eat on camera before but now she has, jaw swinging on stories, a while ago she would actually do good reviews on her gifted tat but now she puts her Richmond fingers on it for half a second and then launches it, she’s 100 times more smug than she used to be. I think she’s either gone loopy or she’s doing all this tit just to make us laugh about it and then cry TrOlzZzZ for a bit more engagement. Either way she’s a fuckin loon now

Reactions: 37
I’ll take the piss out of Kate at any given opportunity because I just don’t like smug people, but my honest opinion I think she needs help. Her behaviour is so erratic, now swearing constantly when she has never done that before, I don’t recall seeing her eat on camera before but now she has, jaw swinging on stories, a while ago she would actually do good reviews on her gifted tat but now she puts her Richmond fingers on it for half a second and then launches it, she’s 100 times more smug than she used to be. I think she’s either gone loopy or she’s doing all this tit just to make us laugh about it and then cry TrOlzZzZ for a bit more engagement. Either way she’s a fuckin loon now
I think Chez has tried hence the 5am workout today. Has she told IAm40 she’s on these slimming tablets and cheryl’s told her to not be so daft and come to her PT with her? Just seems very strange THM posted about going back to the gym 5 days a week when she was pregnant, never went and now has gone to a 5am sesh?? I’ve never come across Cheryl but going from the fact she’s 40 and has a daughter not too much older than Kate she might have her head screwed on a bit more than taking slimming tablets with a 3 month old 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 24
I only found her from tattle so can’t compare what she used to be like till now, but honestly I wouldn’t worry about her. I think she’s just a massive twit. She’s perhaps been reigning it in and now it’s all spilling out. People can only hide their real personalities for so long.

Reactions: 19
You’d think with all these hair masks and vitamins her hair would be absolutely amazing but....

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Convinced that it’s not a hair mask and it’s just slapped back either because washing your hair with a baby borders on a luxury at times or, she’s starting to lose it and trying to hide it.
Or both!

Reactions: 20
She’s so contradicting 🙄 ‘Love your mum tums girls, get them out more!!’ But not me, I hate mine so much I’ll be getting up 2 hours earlier than usual when I’m already exhausted from caring for my ‘teething’ child, to hit the gym before a day of caring for my ‘teething’ child again. Alright Kate 🥴🥴

Reactions: 39
bleeping hell she's having an episode this week, intervention needed !!!
She has lost the bleeping plot
Knocks me sick the way those two dickheads her and Chez call themselves winners- completely deluded.
Yous own a tin can on an industrial estate ! A beauty academy doing cake lessons and baby safety lesson because yous are that desperate for business ! Every person who works there leaves ! Don't know who the duck they think they are yano !! Yous aren't famous , yous aren't big CEO moguls - people aren't jealous of yous either !!!

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 52
KHM: gets up early once ‘winners don’t sleep, winners are chasing’.
Jeff Bezos: quaking in his boots as boss babe CEO truffle hog momma is coming for his crown after doing one moody PT session in car park.

The DELUSION.

• Haha
Reactions: 50
So winners don’t sleep, but you’re always bragging about how much sleep you get because dream baby Olive has slept through since day one, okay pal🙄

You love your mum tum and post baby bod but you’re ragging yourself around at 5am exercising. She needs to pick her narrative and stick to it, she’s making me dizzy.

Reactions: 29
So winners don’t sleep, but you’re always bragging about how much sleep you get because dream baby Olive has slept through since day one, okay pal🙄

You love your mum tum and post baby bod but you’re ragging yourself around at 5am exercising. She needs to pick her narrative and stick to it, she’s making me dizzy.
Winners don’t sleep but yesterday she had a lie in 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 29
I know she isn't everyone's cup of tea, but I like Cheryl (apart from the whole black TP saga and the clothes bragging), but Kate looks manic. I don't think her and Matt have been together long enough for him to broach a conversation with her. This is only their 2nd Christmas and before he moved back up here he was away during the week. He's only known her truly during pregnancy....which is a distorted version due to hormones. I honestly don't think she has anyone who can intervene. Slimming tabs make you feel like you're on speed..... Not something I'd do around a 3 month old baby.

Reactions: 24
More glasses, where does she keep them?! Plus, the company has uploaded her video as a collab, doesn’t that mean they’re gifted?

Reactions: 12
Yeah she’s probably on the slimming tablets, I’ve taken them before and for the first few hours after you take them they make your jaw swing, cause dry mouth and hyper behaviour cause your hearts beating so fast. She’s probably got them from bodyline in Birkenhead, they don’t half work you know she’ll drop the weight like she’s been on a lemo diet.

just to add, they are so risky to take, not good for blood pressure and gives you terrible anxiety so would not recommend to anyone especially a new mum.

• Sad
Reactions: 23
Why is her babies room so cluttered!!! 🤢😤
I thought that!! It’s like a bomb site in there... and as she was filming it, she said “I’ve just finished tidying in here... love a tidy room”! There was stuff everywhere! All over the floor, every surface had piles of clothes... and the clothes rack is almost buckling under the weight of crammed in clothes (that olive never wears).

Reactions: 14
gets up at 5am once hahahahaha

winners will be back in bed from tomorrow
Winners don’t sleep?

litstened to Matthew McConaughay on the Joe Rogan podcast yesterday he gets 9 and a half hours every night and he’s pretty successful.
hate this notion that sleep is bad if you wanna do well, when we should be spending more time in bed and less at work.
She’s a bad prick. Cant wait to watch everything crumble around her.

Reactions: 34
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.