Katie Hayes #41 CEO boss babe onto a winner, charged family 25 quid for Xmas Dinner

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know, she is a lovely girl I used to go to her before she went to OD but stopped coz of the obvious..... she’s doing amazing but £100 for wanding is a piss take

Didn’t you know going to OD is more important for her AliExpress gifted fire hazard clothes for trolive than actually feeding trolive 🤪

On the Mean Girls quotes etc...... that salon Girl Gang do all quotes like that & apparently the place has that mean girl feeling when you go in, I know loads have said they wouldn’t step foot in there because of this & also that fiasco with the name they had & slated the artist all over SM
haha I remember this, some good drama there 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 1
She literally couldn't give a duck about those gifted baby grows she picked up from oh Snarls could she!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Can’t even be arsed with her braggy and beggy bullshit today. I’ve had an awful day - not for me, for a family I work with who are going through hell at the moment, and then there’s this bleeping bog dweller throwing her free stuff around and showing off her manky beige shithole that should be a living room for her baby to settle in instead of being dumped in the kitchen on the worktops or on top of the fridge. I’d never wish ill on anyone, it’s not in my nature, but she needs some reality to slap her hard in the face soon. Either that or one of her ‘friends’ or family to get a grip of her and tell her how vile her behaviour is.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
I can’t bear when people call their baby their best friend. It’s your baby!! They aren’t your mate, they are your child. Get some proper mates!!

• Haha
Reactions: 37
If she lives in a 3 bed why didn’t she do her walk in/beauty room in the spare bedroom? I don’t think I’ll ever get over the fact she either has to sit at her kitchen worktop or in her igloo at the dining table, where does she sit to be comfy? I know this has been said millions of times on this subject but I genuinely don’t understand why someone thinks that would be a good thing to do

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I can’t believe how many companies still continue to send her these free “gifts” for the sake of a half arsed 10 second story flopping them about. I wouldn’t be one bit surprised if she hadn’t bought one thing for that child. Now she’s planning a holiday asking for recommendations of things she needs knowing full well all these desperate business owners will send her every bleeping item under the sun so she doesn’t have to put her hand in her pocket.

Reactions: 22
If she lives in a 3 bed why didn’t she do her walk in/beauty room in the spare bedroom? I don’t think I’ll ever get over the fact she either has to sit at her kitchen worktop or in her igloo at the dining table, where does she sit to be comfy? I know this has been said millions of times on this subject but I genuinely don’t understand why someone thinks that would be a good thing to do
The third bedroom is Delo’s walk in wardrobe. I don’t understand why they didn’t do the box room as the nursery and then bought him a wardrobe for their actual bedroom like a normal fella would have. I mean realistically ho much space does a foot locker uniform and a silk scarf take up?

• Haha
Reactions: 72
She said the 3rd bedroom is Matt’s “walk-in.” I doubt she would’ve had enough room in the box room for all her tat.

Reactions: 8
Just imagine if your fella prioritised a walk-in wardrobe over a living room😂 What planet are these two on? Imagine that house when Olive starts moving😂 they’ll have to spend all their time in her hideously decorated Victorian playroom.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
The fact they’ve got TWO walk in wardrobes in a 3 bed semi and NO living room ..... what the actual hell 🤢😱

honestly I despise this influencer culture...all smoke and mirrors

• Haha
Reactions: 51
The third bedroom is Delo’s walk in wardrobe. I don’t understand why they didn’t do the box room as the nursery and then bought him a wardrobe for their actual bedroom like a normal fella would have. I mean realistically ho much space does a foot locker uniform and a silk scarf take up?
He needs space for his exorcism equipment aswell don’t forget..

• Haha
Reactions: 13
The fact they’ve got TWO walk in wardrobes in a 3 bed semi and NO living room ..... what the actual hell 🤢😱

honestly I despise this influencer culture...all smoke and mirrors
And that ridiculous pantry that I bet has turned into disorganised chaos since she had the sprog. I remember it being shared by some fashion page as “pantry goals”. Little do they know the div hasn’t got a living room, maybe she fashions herself a sofa out of the jars of the four million different types of pasta that’s gathering dust in there.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Olive is looking more strawberry blonde by the day, the filters she claims not to use only seem to emphasise it more. She’s a little doll but that’s definitely strawberry blonde hair and not golden blonde like Kate claims!

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.