Katie Hayes #41 CEO boss babe onto a winner, charged family 25 quid for Xmas Dinner

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And that ridiculous pantry that I bet has turned into disorganised chaos since she had the sprog. I remember it being shared by some fashion page as “pantry goals”. Little do they know the div hasn’t got a living room, maybe she fashions herself a sofa out of the jars of the four million different types of pasta that’s gathering dust in there.
And she either eats out or has hello fresh delivered

Reactions: 5
He needs space for his exorcism equipment aswell don’t forget..
Am actually making the bed shake because am laughing so much at this 😂 can just imagine him rocking up with that scarf on clutching a bible 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Her bopping to mad club tunes in the car is making me bork from cringing.

Honestly who is she? Where has she come from?
It’s like she’s had a lobotomy in the last year and become an absolute fruitloop. NOTHING she does makes sense? She’s bizarre. Deffo a problem somewhere, she’s unravelling like mad 😂 And she’s starting to come across as so aggressive and rude, all the swearing and putting her finger up and all that jazz. Horrible, vulgar and vile.

Let’s face it Truff, you wouldn’t have 40 pages of stuff said about you if there wasn’t stuff to comment on?

• Haha
Reactions: 43
I’m dying to see the results of her doing a workout with Chez who is 42. Chez might be a bit of a gobshite but she’s a bleeping beast in the gym. She’s going to kill her! 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Putting her finger up at the camera 🤣 oh I feel a bleep for her

And each to their own but going out in public with wet hair full of “hair mask” - woman

It’s like she’s had some mad personality transplant. She used to cry her eyes out about the ‘TrOlLz’ now it’s all Karen this here’s my middle finger. Weird twit

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Putting her finger up at the camera 🤣 oh I feel a bleep for her

And each to their own but going out in public with wet hair full of “hair mask” - woman

It’s like she’s had some mad personality transplant. She used to cry her eyes out about the ‘TrOlLz’ now it’s all Karen this here’s my middle finger. Weird twit
Arrrr no she makes me cringe something rotten. No need for how mortifying she is. This is what makes me think she deffo does things on purpose cause for her at least if somethings been said, it’s better than nothing being said at all...

And her hair is clearly grease bound the bleeping slob.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I would bleeping piss myself if OHD turns out to be a HUUUUGE Princess Poppy/Queen Barb/Branch fan when she’s a toddler like my little girl.

I think that’s why she’s steering away from “Trolls” to “Karen’s” so she doesn’t see red when OHD is watching Trolls movies.

R.e the bizzare behaviour - I truly think she’s just not all there. And must try her hardest to seem normal but is incapable now because she can’t keep up with her own facade. What a smelly slob

Arrrr no she makes me cringe something rotten. No need for how mortifying she is. This is what makes me think she deffo does things on purpose cause for her at least if somethings been said, it’s better than nothing being said at all...

And her hair is clearly grease bound the bleeping slob.
She’s been working out all week and her hair has been like a skin head/“hair mask” since Monday. bleeping RANNNNNK.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Ok late to the party, but her latest video about the “learn yer own face”, her jaw is swiiiiiiinging and griiiiiding! Defo on something.

Reactions: 13
Dirty witch she makes me sick

Ok late to the party, but her latest video about the “learn yer own face”, her jaw is swiiiiiiinging and griiiiiding! Defo on something.
She’s deffo on slimmies. She’s so bleeping transparent isn’t she. Thick twit

I need to stop late night tattling.

I dreamt I was in KHMs kitchen and she was having some tiling done. Green and grubby pink like olives room, Chez kept coming in and telling me she was better at it and taking over😂

• Haha
View attachment 323173hands up if your breaking lockdown rules again
David looks absolutely THRILLED to be included on Truffalo’s insta story.

being honest she never use to bother me that much ha few months ago, she’d get on my nerves but that would be it.
but the last few weeks she had absolutely taken it to another level. Definitely had new people on here recently as well who have clearly thought the same

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
That will be the first and very LAST early workout she does mark my words

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Ok.....so is this new agent telling her to be more 'funny' or something, what was that fake as duck laughing and the dancing and OMG is she having an actual breakdown? What's wrong with her lately? She is as false as her bleeping Chanel shoes 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 30
HOW is her nose getting bigger.
She looks and acts completely different in that Pamper Book ad.
She looks like one of those pics where you see side by side someone who was clean and now their a alcoholic/drug addict to see the change in appearance 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
I am convinced she is like Pinocchio. Except with every lie she tells her nose just grows wider 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.