Katie Hayes #26 takes no advice she can't be told, Olives first rave at 9 days old

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did anyone else recoil when she said “because you know, I have flat nipples” like OMFG
When did she say this

If I see with my own eyes evidence of her selling gifted items I will make a full on cunt of her in the worst possible way I promise you

Reactions: 14
I don’t want to discuss my feeding journey because it’s personal but my nipples are flat.. Okaaaay then.

Reactions: 23
Hahahaha
What about
#27 I AM FLAT NIPS AND HUGE FEET.
You forgot the chubby finger

She’s gained 1000+ followers since yesterday so it’s obviously working for her.
Who does she think she is with the troll shite? Jessie Nelson at least she actually has status and trolls Katie doesn’t!

What the fuck are flat nipples?!
Not being funny but I call bullshit...it is a thing but it’s not common, means you’ve never or rarely get A nip on.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Coming soon at Oh Snarlin.........learn how to support your flat nips.....course ran by DJ Delo/Indesit....music provided by him with the 'Jazzy Covid Tube' and entertainment by him at the rave with the spaghetti legs you know the one!

Reactions: 21
Originally started following for the make up, before finding tattle for my daily laughs !!
This flat nipple chat and milk bags is seriously giving me the dry boak !
back to uncle fester comparisons and face tune fails please

Reactions: 17
Does she mean she’s got big fat burger nips
Never mind “fed is breast guyzzz” all the breast

Reactions: 19
Ok so I am even more confused... please someone tell me I didn't imagine that only the other day she posted saying how much milk she was producing and she had it in little bags labled to put in the freezer?

Reactions: 38
gets me every time that photo. Catfishing at its finest

Reactions: 6
Originally started following for the make up, before finding tattle for my daily laughs !!
This flat nipple chat and milk bags is seriously giving me the dry boak !
back to uncle fester comparisons and face tune fails please
I agree I thought I was on mumsnet for a second, then realised that I’ve never been on mumsnet because I would never admit to going on there, even tho it’s super allowed. Queen Barb has saved these threads with her screenplays all hail @QueenBarb

Reactions: 7
'Fed is breast'

Yet again I can't breathe that girl is so dopey its unreal

What's she gonna come out with next..
'Love my little Angle'

Hahaha bloody mongol

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.