Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lollypopdolly

VIP Member
Gave up Huge business, to do makeup in her walk in wardrobe with her 9 week old baby and Mum in the next room.

Matts gone from wall panelling to jet washing Gardens 🤣 gets better and better

• Haha
Reactions: 36

Lotsta88

Chatty Member
Why do these binfluencers buzz off Starbucks ? Get yourself to an independent - soz had to say it😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 36

Boobies

Chatty Member
Help me out trolls- baby Bez is soooo sick, she's in constant pain, is soooo clingy etc. But she looks so chilled, almost scarily so in every post. She doesn't look like she's losing weight and she definitely hasn't been hospitalised for failing to thrive; is this normal for a 'seriously ill' 'highly allergic to everything' baby?
I don't expect or want Porky pig to post the baby screaming etc but she posts her so regularly that it's hard to believe that there are times when she even whimpers never mind is doubled up in pain??

Reactions: 35

Tomi2015

VIP Member
You and your never to be husband are a pair of filthy shameless grifters Truff. It’s not jealousy it’s fucking disgust. I could buy and sell you 10 times over l. No wonder your a fat spotty, greasy twat

Little Bear

VIP Member
Trolls I have about 10 pages to read but couldn’t help myself to remind you all of this gem
IMG_2288.jpeg

it’s been 3 years since the train incident when she cunted Delo off and here we are 3 years later and the melts had another crotch goblin with the oaf

• Haha

gigi_93

VIP Member
Trained barista 🤣🤣🤣

Remember when she ruined her affiliation with Home and Bargain because she was found to be racist and homophobic

• Haha
  • Heart
Sorry, I’m still not over her moaning that she got kicked off a RESERVED table, regardless of whether it’s saved for VIPs or whatever shit she was talking, why would you have the audacity to think you are above anybody to sit at a table that has been reserved and then not like that you got moved 🤯

• Haha

Noseybonk

VIP Member
Remember when she first found out she had a thread on here 👀👀👀 ill never forget it she was fucken fuming to the point she wrote on here
---

Because shes the biggest narcissist that ever narcissists 🤣🤣
---

Shes a bad creitn her
Remember when Kate told us her PIN number was 3391 🤣🤣🤣🤣

IMG_1122.jpeg

• Haha

noseycow08

Chatty Member
But why is wagamamas gifting her? EVERYONE has heard of them, they aren’t exactly a new company. What are they trying to achieve by having a freeloading heffer

• Heart
Slagging off Mez for needing a fag when Delo never has his vape out of his hand. At least with smoking cigs she's less likely to do it around the kids.

Fizz22

VIP Member
1000041538.jpg

Deffo doesn't filter ...
---
She thinks greasy is glowy
She has absolutely no concept about skin. Product on the skin isn't "glowing" it's unabsorbed. Glowing skin is all the same tone, pours are minimal and skin is bright.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow

Erling Haaland

Chatty Member
I’d put money on it being a rancid fungal foot infection from wearing the same sweaty socks and trainers for days on end 🤮

• Sick
  • Haha