Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Hamburglar

VIP Member
Remember when delo did a swan dive off that boat 😂😂😂😂 (someone more technically competent get the pic plsss)

• Haha
Reactions: 35

Flowers60

VIP Member
Notice she doesn’t show the supposed message. At best that’s someone who’s commented on Os straps being loose and everything else she’s got from catching up here.

• Haha
  • Heart

ReginaPhalange4

VIP Member
You just know she'll be screaming at the kids for their rest of her life I GAVE UP MY HUGE BUSINESS FOR YOU UNGRATEFUL TROLLS NOW EAT YOUR FUCKING NUGGETS!!

Ha ha ha ha ha gave up her huge business to become a mum 🤣🤣🤣okayyyyyyy kate love

You was cancelled for being a racist homophobic cunt 🤟

• Haha
  • Sad

Purple star

Chatty Member
The mum guilt shout she uses really irritates me ..
Am sure she didn’t have any on Saturday when she was ranning free food and drinks down in neck …

• Heart

9Pine

VIP Member
Yea bleech is bad for your hair, even worse than bleach because it's got more 'E's' in it. Illiterate oaf. Does anyone else check double check and triple check their posts on here for spelling mistakes lol
I triple check my Tattle posts and it’s the worst feeling in the world if you notice too late to edit it. The embarrassment - in front of all these people who haven’t got a clue who I am! Truff’s illiterate ramblings are the worst I’ve ever seen from someone on Social Media but she’s oblivious. Or in Truffspeak, obvious.

• Haha
Reactions: 34

Not_A_Troll

VIP Member
The cheek of her reposting that thing about babies wanting to be held all the time when hers is either lugged around like a bowling ball or shoved in a car seat

• Heart

hayezmysteries

VIP Member
Not been out for a year…is she mad?!?! She is honestly a sandwich short of a picnic!
I have never known someone to spout such crap!
She is so sly to Mez if I was her mum I would be fuming.

Lollypopdolly

VIP Member
Remember when she never mentioned Wagamamas ever but its her favourite ever and going NOBU stomping like she shit herself is not a vibe

I'm back to messaging all these companies she's getting far too many free gifts and meals again

• Heart
  • Haha

Erling Haaland

Chatty Member
Gave up her ‘huge business’ make up academy to focus on being a mum …. now she’s doing 26 make ups 9 weeks post partum with her second….

Does she think anyone believes this drivel? Business was so huge she couldnt give herself Minimum maternity leave 🙃

• Haha

gigi_93

VIP Member
Performative parenting is the worst and really pisses me off. My stepkids mum is exhibit A of that…massive social media paragraphs about the kids yet they get sent to us in clothes that stink and have to be re washed by us.

Kate is definitely a PP. She’s probably realising by now that nobody gives a fuck about the second kid and wishes she could undo it

• Sad

Tictactoe12

Nah why is she walking like that? 🤣🤣🤣 she looks like she's in a Forest Gump brace!

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick

Delstar

VIP Member
Can someone please translate…
I am starting to think she doesn’t actually type any of this..she just record it like a voice note and whatever drivel it records she just posts it without checking
I mentioned this stuff a thread or so back when she got given it as a freebie. It’s honestly the most amazing thing for babies. If that had helped then Barry isn’t an allergy baby, she’s a normal baby whose little digestive system hasn’t got the right gut flora developed in it yet.

I am professional nutritionist 😂

• Haha
  • Heart

noseycow08

Chatty Member
She makes me scream with laughter when she says huge business when really she rented a warehouse that she dressed up and rented out space to people. Where she done a couple of make up classes. I’m sorry to say it but it’s just not the same as owning an actual business (which myself and family actually do) she has and never has had any clue about actual business and that whole world. She can’t even string a sentence together properly never mind running a business. Fuck off kate with more of your lies everyone is laughing at you.

• Haha