Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Brooke Davis

VIP Member
Fat tits is making her way round all the restaurants stuffing her face of all the freebies and photoshopping herself thinner, meanwhile holly is away looking like an absolute worldie. Phil deffo had the upgrade, truff got the walking ick Matt 😂

Attachments

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 34

Whatwouldyoudo

VIP Member
Obviously she hasn't shown Berry in any form of distress (Kate being Kate would have shown her screaming for the engagement) so I'm going down the path of Berry isn't Olive's clone. She wants to be cuddled, won't be left in the carseat for hours on end, doesn't sleep like a dream so Kate has to find something to explain it and to get attention.

I bet Berry will magically fly though the milk ladder on the first attempt and magically be cured 🙄

Reactions: 33

Bowbow82

VIP Member
Just seen KHM comment on someone else I follow... they were buying a car for 2 adults and 3 kids. KHM is like oh go for the top end but isn't the insurance so high! Said person went for a top of the range Land Rover Defender, at least 80k plus.
Keep dreaming Katie, keep on dreaming...
Didn’t she get her car from that dodgy finance company who ripped everyone off and then went missing, and isn’t she running round with a damaged car anyway. She must be poor since she’s not fixed it

• Haha

Delstar

VIP Member
Her set up makes me boke. The majority of her make-up is well over a year old, and needs to be replaced whenever it says on the bottle. Same with that La Prawn bottle she’s put out on display to make her look fancy. That has an 18m shelf life on it once it’s opened
I don’t take much notice of the shelf life times on my make-up, but I’m not a professional MUA, and I keep all my stuff clean

• Heart

Blahblahblahhhhhh

Chatty Member
Remember when she admitted she’d drank red wine (or was it Prosecco) when pregnant then worried was the baby drinking it too.

Horror. Vile bitch couldn’t even remember what bevvy she’d had. Definitely not a one off.

• Haha
  • Wow

quinzel

VIP Member
All those “skinny pen” people can enjoy the thyroid cancer they’ll have a few years because they couldn’t be arsed to stop eating
Not to be 'that' person but I have a friend who was taking ozempic for diabetes and her doctor advised her to stop using it due to the thyroid concerns. She ended up with thyroid cancer. I know this is just the story of one person, but still.

• Sad
  • Wow

Cady1954

VIP Member
Noooooo she'll be adding the thickener to the formula. You can't give it on its own
Now Birky this is Kate Hayes we're talking about here. You know the one who gave Olive the handheld thermometer to take her own temperature, the one who wore the heat protector glove on the wrong hand, the one who used the nose contouring brush down the side of the nose. It would not surprise me in the least if she just gave Bezza the thickener without any formula.

• Haha

Marmaladethecat

That wee baby is so unresponsive even when she's got a claw on her cheek. It's uncomfortable to watch. She should be smiling, looking around with expression. There's nothing and it's worrying tbh

• Sad

TanyaTurner2

"I am not prepared to wait" - well dip your ham-fist in your faux-Dior pleather wallet and pay then entitled narc - Dee Dee and all the medical drama-llama back again and now knows better than 6 medical professionals and will share the journey (yet again) - such a basic bore-fest?! 🐬💩

• Heart
There was someone in the news yesterday that called her baby Lemon Jane
She looked like the fruit machine as well
Fucking stupid
We need to be like Finland where you have to have the names approved. Bloody idiotic parents forgetting these kids grow into adults who have to apply for jobs and function in society. “Come in Lemon Berry Shortcake and tell us why you’d like to work for us before we all laugh at your name when you leave the room.”

• Haha

BBC1HD

VIP Member
I'd love to know why she thinks her kid has a tongue tie when "6!!!!!!" Professionals have told her otherwise.

• Haha
  • Heart

Not_A_Troll

VIP Member
Fucking hell, how does she actually look in the mirror and think she looks good?
---
And if your kid is spitting on stuff maybe have a look at her behaviour instead of laughing about it. (And it would take 2 seconds for you to wipe it)

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick