Katie Hayes #207 Channelling Lady die but smells like a sweaty meat pie

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
‘Feels good to NOT be up the duff this summer’ exactly the sort of words somebody who experienced fertility problems would say

Reactions: 50
I caught part of her live yesterday and she said something along the lines of “ah berry’s not happy, she’s not very well today” and yet proceeds to drag her out for a freebie meal and to a birthday party?!?! I’m sorry, birthday or not, why didn’t Matt say “do you know what Kate, let’s just go to Aldi and get some bbq bits”. They literally have had their garden done, it’s not like the baby shower where they’d be sat by rubble. Olive has the climbing frame etc and berry could be comfortable in her Moses not curled like a quaver in the dooner.

Reactions: 51
The cheek of her reposting that thing about babies wanting to be held all the time when hers is either lugged around like a bowling ball or shoved in a car seat

Reactions: 34
Exactly this! He is a grown man, birthdays aren’t that special really are they…I mean come on put your kids first! They had been out the day before just the two of them just have a chilled one in the garden

Reactions: 29
I wish she would bloody well spell tired correctly.

Truff, it‘s TIRED not TRIED.

We know you read here - posting a video of Beryl looking around, when it’s been noticed that a lot of the time she just stares into space and addressing the issue of the amount of alcohol you’ve consumed. Let’s see how many plans get cancelled this week due to your allergy baby.

Reactions: 25
The cheek of her reposting that thing about babies wanting to be held all the time when hers is either lugged around like a bowling ball or shoved in a car seat
What Berry wants and what Berry gets are very different, aren’t they

Reactions: 22
What Berry wants and what Berry gets are very different, aren’t they
She didn't want berry full stop. She was for content. Now that she isn't a happy content baby herself, she's a nuisance. It's very visible.

Reactions: 36
Exactly this! He is a grown man, birthdays aren’t that special really are they…I mean come on put your kids first! They had been out the day before just the two of them just have a chilled one in the garden
Another ick factor for daddy DIY.. what grown arse man wants a weekend of birthday celebrations he’s as bad as her when it comes to bummed meals

Reactions: 29
Crapbag has a big birthday approaching. I asked him what he wanted to do and he suggested taking the kids Bluestones. At best, we will get one tea alone, consisting of a take away delivery to the lodge whilst they sleep.... Maybe these two haven't got a loving bone in their bodies for them kids.

Reactions: 25
So sad the way Berets doctors appointments are such an inconvenience to her. Poor kid.

Reactions: 28
Another ick factor for daddy DIY.. what grown arse man wants a weekend of birthday celebrations he’s as bad as her when it comes to bummed meals
Right? A 34th birthday for a father of two feels like a family barbecue kind of event, not a full weekend of prancing about. MarriedAGoth would tell me to wind my neck in and stop wasting money. But then, we actually pay (and tip) when we go out.

Love how the birthday message is very telling they don't like each other. "Let's stay a family unit" translates to, I don't want to be without my kids so we just stay together

Reactions: 23
Berry is only not well on days when her mother has nothing else to do. If she was genuinely uncomfortable most of the time, restraints would be the last place you would be going.
Restaurant's

Reactions: 27
OT. Trolls, help needed. Heading up to Liverpool for a kid-free (yaaas!) mid-week break soon. Recommendations for places to eat or must see things to do? MrRubySky isn’t a fan of posh food but otherwise, game for most things.

Back on topic. Truff is a twat.

Reactions: 7
Wow! And knowing them probably drove home. Cos taxis cost money!

Also love your user name: my fave book since 1980!
---
This could be an early thread suggestion!
---
Imagine posting such a heartfelt birthday message to Delamere Group Ltd, for all your construction needs!

View attachment 2930612
Or… she could have just said happy birthday in private… imagine that

Reactions: 17
Wow! And knowing them probably drove home. Cos taxis cost money!

Also love your user name: my fave book since 1980!
---

Or… she could have just said happy birthday in private… imagine that
Yeah, they’d have to actually talk to each other then though. God forbid.

Reactions: 10
most excellent recap Queen!

Reactions: 9
Cling on kid now, I prefer allergy baby although both names are better than Berry.
She is trying to be relatable but just comes across as a dickhead. Sorry for my language, but who the fuck says that about a newborn? They are supposed to be cuddled/held and loved. She needs cancelling asap horrible woman.

Reactions: 41
Cling on kid now, I prefer allergy baby although both names are better than Berry.
What could she possibly have to do that so much more important than to comfort her apparent terribly sick allergy baby?
she’s rank, looks dog rough after a weekend on the booze too, hope she’s feeling horrendous

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.