Katie Hayes #206 Not a Berry good mum

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Let me know if I’m wrong here but didn’t she only have her nails done this week! What is with the growth 😳😳
I don't know why she filters herself into oblivion when she absolutely loves food. She should embrace her curves and aim for a new crowd

Reactions: 20
Was stuck in traffic just before by that campervan place on Dunningsbridge. Was the winner ever announced?

Remember when she slept onto of delos van in the storm? Ha

• Haha
Reactions: 22
“The girls had an MUA but I did my own because I’m so skint fussy. Couldn’t be without my bperfect hunnayyyy”

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I honestly surprised that bleep doesn’t break the unwritten rule about wearing white at a wedding. Just the type of thing the attention seeking ox would do

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
She had her hair coloured two days ago and her colour / roots look shocking already!?

Reactions: 12
I honestly surprised that bleep doesn’t break the unwritten rule about wearing white at a wedding. Just the type of thing the attention seeking ox would do
What like the time she turned up in a cream dress so like a wedding dress everyone was commenting that she was the bride?? 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
Was stuck in traffic just before by that campervan place on Dunningsbridge. Was the winner ever announced?

Remember when she slept onto of delos van in the storm? Ha
Yes, the winner was announced and there was a recording of them collecting the van.

They are currently running another and haven't used truff yet, Thank god!

Reactions: 9
That's why she is a bridesmaid so the bride has control over what she wears 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
That's why she is a bridesmaid so the bride has control over what she wears 🤣
imagine if (a big if!) she gets married and someone dares wear something remotely bridal…. She’ll be stomping back up the aisle to swill them with the holy wine, Delo with his little size 4 tapping on the altar, arms crossed like “we need to talk about your wardrobe choices”…

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.