Katie Hayes #206 Not a Berry good mum

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's such a catfish. She is a comfortable size 16/18 in unfiltered pics, why doesn't she just embrace it?!

Reactions: 20
I’ve cut the other girls out, but I actually think Kate looks nice on this. Haven’t seen a full length one yet. Will keep an eye out
She looks nice? I can see her bra. Why does she wear clothes that don't fit?!
---
Don’t know if I can post the video. But screenshots! In the vid she is screeching. The bride has a good voice singing simply the best
I think she looks a show. Her new "kate moss tits" are the saggiest thing I've seen, so the top of that dress doesn't help. Also, an empire line dress is a wide person's enemy. She looks a show. I'm sure she will filter herself to a small size 6 for today.

Last edited:
Reactions: 21
She’s lying if she dares say it’s down to them vitamins for her side view flat stomach when she literally posted a couple of days ago she’s had some sort of lymphatic massage. She should be putting a disclaimer saying “taken alongside other methods” or whatever. Bullshit as usual

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.