Katie Hayes #206 Not a Berry good mum

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That M&S reel is tit. Can’t see the items because her Fiona shrek hands cover the camera and it’s blurry. Who signs these off?!

Reactions: 19
That M&S reel is tit. Can’t see the items because her Fiona shrek hands cover the camera and it’s blurry. Who signs these off?!
Also the music is way too loud so you can’t tell what she’s saying. I’ve never known anyone so tit at their job

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Do M&S orders normally come in bouji white boxes tied up with ribbon, or has she actually spent time unpacking everything out of the plastic and repacking it into fancy boxes? Last time I ordered from M&S it just came in a plastic bag but maybe I'm not in the special influencer tier 🤔 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Do M&S orders normally come in bouji white boxes tied up with ribbon, or has she actually spent time unpacking everything out of the plastic and repacking it into fancy boxes? Last time I ordered from M&S it just came in a plastic bag but maybe I'm not in the special influencer tier 🤔 😂
If M&S have gifted her they can suck a dick because that fat woman would never spend her money there genuinely

• Heart
Reactions: 34
You just know when she’s said she’s used it on brides for years it’s been the same one which has never been replaced..

Also £100 down to £4.99.. sure hun 🙄🙄🙄🙄
Soooo a 2 hour class for £4.99…
To spenny for me hunnnnnay 🫣

• Haha
Reactions: 19
The M&S video is shocking half stuff is blurred or her hands are in the way my 8 year could make a better video than what ever that is 🤯🤯🤯

• Wow
Reactions: 13
Since when did Marks and Spencer gift and work with a racist homophobic bully?

I think good old Sparks need an email.....

• Heart
Reactions: 46
What an "Iconic MUA Influencer" - Barry M now - hardly a brand of choice for reputable MUA/Skincare professionals - perhaps aiming at the more gullible pre-teen market again?! If M&S are gifting that ray-cist homophobic moron freebies they ought be ashamed, and surely when view a couple of "best best" posts/reels there will be no more sent to it?! 🙈🙉🙊

Reactions: 16
I haven’t even filtered these pics, and bugger me if I’ve lost a gut in 10 secs. I just breathed out and breathed back in and all like 🤷‍♀️ Bloody miracle ladies. P.S no I dgaf…..love my body….filtered or not. And I have a lounge,
privat life, no social media, and well brought up kids and everything.

D3AAF71D-6F21-4B3A-BFC7-95D45DF2CFF9.jpeg
9028E6ED-DC00-4380-9471-B8EF3D51902C.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 45
I haven’t even filtered these pics, and bugger me if I’ve lost a gut in 10 secs. I just breathed out and breathed back in and all like 🤷‍♀️ Bloody miracle ladies. P.S no I dgaf…..love my body….filtered or not. And I have a lounge,

View attachment 2899596View attachment 2899597
Those results are amazing…the best..WOW! Can you recommend the place #ad#pr 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 37
🙏🏼🙏🏼 praying 🙏🏼🙏🏼 for some shocking ‘in the wild’ shots of the broad backed bridesmaid this weekend 🤣

promoting massages and supplements to lose a baby belly less than a month post partum… she deserves EVERYTHING she gets … 🤣🤣🤣

in her 🦬 wilderbeast era 🦬

🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Those results are amazing…the best..WOW! Can you recommend the place #ad#pr 😂😂😂😂
It was definitely one of the following :
- John the paramedic (dermatology is his speciality)
- Oxton privat health clinic (owned by my mate)
- Pilates in Liverpool (forgotten the #…..they never paid me)
- Upton health clinic (I have a direct line to the GP, he sends me directly to Arrowe Park)
- The local police. They have my case file. It’s an ongoing serious case.

• Haha
Reactions: 34

Mad how she’ll be doing this and selling some expensive treatment that doesn’t even work to her thick followers.

Reactions: 16

defo been to John the paramedic there or have you been drinking medical grade blote vitamin anxiety mind healing facial tea?

• Haha
Reactions: 15